Yester Vue @realyestervue
20 January, 01:34
PT1-WATCH TRANSLATED!
I've been sitting on the edge of my seat for some time now, things are tightening up for revelation, it's real & is coming I think, & definitely very soon. I've learned so much believe it or not in my adventures into law over the last few years. The accidental portal into the past I found was discovered researching the history of common law. All law is codified now & literally everyone's religious beliefs per nation are actually folded into & used to make up the Uniform Commercial Code. Where/when did the very first code we know of appear? Where did the most ancient forefather of multiple religions today begin his journey into the world from? What else started in that place? The birth of today's slavery, the source of the yoke humanity has born for countless generations used as an iron rod of control deemed wrongfully as progress is where we say began cities. Mass accumulates the slaves, & controls them with religion, not guards.
https://youtu.be/cZVdLio_M...
Figli delle Stelle | Mauro Biglino ospite a Rai1 (prima parte) - YouTube

Il documentario ideato e curato dalla giornalista Elisabetta Mirarchi - che ringraziamo per la gentile concessione - apre una nuova finestra sul mondo dell'u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 January, 01:48
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
PT2-RESPONSABILITY DISCLAIMERS!
Now, we have to address the super scary realistic part of the whole of the lie I think being very soon revealed by those we named white hats that through my reads I discovered. This is the part of the story that will have me abandoned as an Anon by some of you and maybe even most. I hope not, really as I just want to enlighten as many as I can with my discoveries in research but fairly and honestly yet sternly warning you now that if you continue this is information that will ruin everything you know about this world including all your religions every one of them. This will not be an op-ed, this will be a presentation of things we've all held in our own hands and exercised by us all but never looked at realistically with any critical angles. Cities, governments, laws, officials of authority and control, taxes, money, math, and education systems, are all founded in religions and are purposefully designed cages. No exception, it's all entirely lies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 January, 01:57
PT3-
YHWH is not God. In fact, any gods of any region or age are all not God. Native America, Greek, Roman, and Christian gods (yeah, they're all written plainly IN the Bible!), etc. We call them gods, but that will be unraveled later in this string. I'm not sure any of the beings are even any stronger physically than we are ourselves, maybe a tad weaker even. They DO seem to live very long lives though. But none the less, written clearly able to be understood is the whole story of someone arriving to a stone-aged people in some sort of immense craft that navigated the skies and was capable of displaying enormous destructive power to these people who reaped grass with stone-edged scythes, herded goats for meat and milk, and lived mobile on the land in tents with no real permanent location of their own! This story was experienced again and again by multiple cultures across time and we all grew our individual "religions" off these collective cultural memories. They became our "Gods".

PT4-THE BIRTH OF HUMAN MIND SLAVERY
There seem to be multiple gods across many ages of time, all in remote past eras though, that had a face-to-face interaction with the beings manning these crafts and wielding these skills and knowledge. In many historical religious records, there are even cities where they often physically occupied a throne in the presence of the people they ruled. They changed cultures and introduced new things irreversibly changing our cultures and us physically even, and we were fought over by them as "gods clashing" in battles for possession as well. They mixed our people with other people or things and made horrible modifications to us as we read about into giants for instance. They are all cruel, abusive, manipulative, and conduct themselves with no regard for what it does to us or our lives. Up to even the level of having these same gods order armies of humans to slaughter and erase entire cultures of other humans from existence. YHWH took baby sacrifices.
02:05 PM - Jan 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
20 January, 02:16
PT5- PRESCRIPTION OF LAW IS RELIGION
The horridly behaving beings who seemed to behave more like angry teenagers made to babysit the humans & in their perpetual pissy mood, they fulfilled the task but not without totally fucking with us along the way. Some religions record of gods arriving on earth, having a culture built around them, & they decide to leave as man is a creature difficult for them to manage. We had these experiences used in history to prescribe the gods of each domain to claim their wants and desires from the slaves, their worship. These became our laws but were first our religious prescriptions. Read how horrible god says he'll punish you if you disobey. We walk now in mental obedience fearing burning in a firey pit eternally if we displease god. The New Testament reads just like a law book to me now, Joshua even said himself "I didn't come to do away with the law, I came to fulfill it". Your unbreakable dome of capture is this ceiling, your prison, the Matrix!

20 January, 02:31
PT6-INTRODUCTION TO INFORMATION
I'm going to break away for a bit for some responsibilities in the real world. This can't be ignored in everything you're actually watching both unfold & in some instances collapse before our eyes in real-time. This old scare tactic of control now is being pushed up against us collectively. See why we need to combine hearts & minds now? Things are peaking up like an enormous volcano of truth that can't be contained any longer. We're about to have an eruption of understanding, we're gonna see through the veil, & it will be an earth-wide "revelation". Remember how many gods promised to return and told us we'd better be behaving or they'd catch us red-handed not obeying? I think the gig is up, we got wise and actually pointed out attention outward protecting our WHOLE earth home and not just every country for himself. We may be on the cusp of an enormous disagreement describable as "Biblical"! https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Book of Enoch Banned from The Bible Reveals Shocking Secrets Of Our History! - YouTube

The Book OF Enoch - What made the Book of Enoch important enough to preserve but so controversial that it needed to be buried…? Abductions? ET encounters? D...