Yester Vue @realyestervue
PT1-WATCH TRANSLATED!
I've been sitting on the edge of my seat for some time now, things are tightening up for revelation, it's real & is coming I think, & definitely very soon. I've learned so much believe it or not in my adventures into law over the last few years. The accidental portal into the past I found was discovered researching the history of common law. All law is codified now & literally everyone's religious beliefs per nation are actually folded into & used to make up the Uniform Commercial Code. Where/when did the very first code we know of appear? Where did the most ancient forefather of multiple religions today begin his journey into the world from? What else started in that place? The birth of today's slavery, the source of the yoke humanity has born for countless generations used as an iron rod of control deemed wrongfully as progress is where we say began cities. Mass accumulates the slaves, & controls them with religion, not guards.
https://youtu.be/cZVdLio_M...
Figli delle Stelle | Mauro Biglino ospite a Rai1 (prima parte) - YouTube

Il documentario ideato e curato dalla giornalista Elisabetta Mirarchi - che ringraziamo per la gentile concessione - apre una nuova finestra sul mondo dell'u...

01:34 PM - Jan 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
20 January, 01:48
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
PT2-RESPONSABILITY DISCLAIMERS!
Now, we have to address the super scary realistic part of the whole of the lie I think being very soon revealed by those we named white hats that through my reads I discovered. This is the part of the story that will have me abandoned as an Anon by some of you and maybe even most. I hope not, really as I just want to enlighten as many as I can with my discoveries in research but fairly and honestly yet sternly warning you now that if you continue this is information that will ruin everything you know about this world including all your religions every one of them. This will not be an op-ed, this will be a presentation of things we've all held in our own hands and exercised by us all but never looked at realistically with any critical angles. Cities, governments, laws, officials of authority and control, taxes, money, math, and education systems, are all founded in religions and are purposefully designed cages. No exception, it's all entirely lies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 January, 01:57
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
PT3-
YHWH is not God. In fact, any gods of any region or age are all not God. Native America, Greek, Roman, and Christian gods (yeah, they're all written plainly IN the Bible!), etc. We call them gods, but that will be unraveled later in this string. I'm not sure any of the beings are even any stronger physically than we are ourselves, maybe a tad weaker even. They DO seem to live very long lives though. But none the less, written clearly able to be understood is the whole story of someone arriving to a stone-aged people in some sort of immense craft that navigated the skies and was capable of displaying enormous destructive power to these people who reaped grass with stone-edged scythes, herded goats for meat and milk, and lived mobile on the land in tents with no real permanent location of their own! This story was experienced again and again by multiple cultures across time and we all grew our individual "religions" off these collective cultural memories. They became our "Gods".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396