fox blog @foxyfox
01:39 PM - Jan 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by foxyfox in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
20 January, 01:58
In response fox blog to his Publication
This is excellent - I’m in a Tavistock / CIA / MK Ultra rabbit hole right now. This is so timely. Early on in my Kabbalah and Freemason research, I think like many of us, I was so surprised to learn and accept how many grandparents were members of these groups. I now have all my grandfathers hardback Manely P. Hall books and later leanred that my grandma was also Eastern Star. There is comfort in the fact that as the article says “even those in the system are deceived.” Having so many members was a key element to getting “worker bees” in the early 1900’s to develop/build America in their vision…. and secure the programming landscape for generations beyond.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
fox blog @foxyfox
21 January, 06:37
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Thanks. Yes I am sure 90% or more freemasons have no idea of what really goes on. Think about writing a blog, your story and journey is interesting and could help others .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396