Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 January, 07:55
Ruff going with Trump defending the vax. Any stance he takes is going to hurt him in the polls. Most people trumps age took the vax. Begged older family members not to take it. They didn't care. They give me the crazy smirk since they are fine to this day.

Only a couple of Gen Xer's I know took it. Always get lumps under my armpit after hanging out with them for an extended period. However they are healthy also.

I don't have much to go on. I do know we are constantly lied to by the apparatus. Many of the sport figures that have 'died' are part of the club. AI can create thousands of videos with fake testimonials. Hard to trust anything at this point.

What I do trust is myself. Vax is a Red Line for me.

This all feels very scripted. Like a carefully designed segue for Ron DeSantis. Pro-vax vs anti-vax candidates.

That's my take. What's yours?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TonyG @TonyG
20 January, 02:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Another thought that crossed my mind is that when it comes to the 2024 election and one candidate vs another, for Trump it does not even matter. He knows there will be no 2024 election or that by the time the election rolls around he will have no competition because he will be the incumbent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 January, 04:28
In response TonyG to his Publication
My mind cant pass 2023. 2024 elections are moot

Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
28 February, 06:26
In response 1776 ... to his Publication

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
21 January, 09:57
2023 = 223 reversed 322

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
23 January, 09:34
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
its also a 5.5.5 They stole 666 are we 55.5?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 09:54

Well those numbers say it all. Nothing more to add.

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
21 January, 01:07
I remember now my question to VK had to do with the significance of 11/22... mostly because I see 11/11, 11/22 and 11/33 all the time. Here's some random screen shots I've been saving just because.

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
21 January, 12:50
Hmm, this Truth Social post has my name on it. I can't quite remember what my original question was...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 January, 04:34
So JFK born 5/29/2017; there are 4 posts for that day in 2020. JFK jr born 11/25/60; Caroline born 11/27/57. JFK killed in November.
November seems to be an interesting month.

https://qalerts.pub/?q=May...

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
23 January, 10:59
In response GOD WON to her Publication
I wonder what God said to them.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
20 January, 03:16
HOME🌟