Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 January, 07:55
Ruff going with Trump defending the vax. Any stance he takes is going to hurt him in the polls. Most people trumps age took the vax. Begged older family members not to take it. They didn't care. They give me the crazy smirk since they are fine to this day.

Only a couple of Gen Xer's I know took it. Always get lumps under my armpit after hanging out with them for an extended period. However they are healthy also.

I don't have much to go on. I do know we are constantly lied to by the apparatus. Many of the sport figures that have 'died' are part of the club. AI can create thousands of videos with fake testimonials. Hard to trust anything at this point.

What I do trust is myself. Vax is a Red Line for me.

This all feels very scripted. Like a carefully designed segue for Ron DeSantis. Pro-vax vs anti-vax candidates.

That's my take. What's yours?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TonyG @TonyG
20 January, 02:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Another thought that crossed my mind is that when it comes to the 2024 election and one candidate vs another, for Trump it does not even matter. He knows there will be no 2024 election or that by the time the election rolls around he will have no competition because he will be the incumbent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
My mind cant pass 2023. 2024 elections are moot
04:28 AM - Jan 20, 2023
In response TonyG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
22 January, 12:24
This is the one time in my life where I wish I had a specific skill.
If I could remote view 2023, I totally would.

cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
21 January, 11:05
It is comforting to know I am not alone in feeling this way. I was wondering.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
20 January, 09:09
the same here

Tyler 316 @TWM316
20 January, 03:59
Literally

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
20 January, 03:41
I never say never but I agree with the 2023. I can't see anything passed it. Just waiting on their cry. Then BOOM!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 January, 03:17
I'm really glad to hear that!! ☺️🥰🙏🏼

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
20 January, 02:36
praying for the "done in 30". obviously wasn't days or weeks....30 months from Nov 3, 2020 wraps up around May 3, 2023. hoping this movie runs the closing credits before then.😏🙏💕

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
20 January, 01:56
2023 is MY RED LINE

can't keep the proverbial ball being punted.

so done with it

Elaine Helplessly Hoping @WhiteLightning
21 January, 03:47
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
I agree!!

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
20 January, 01:27
agreed. the closer we get to 2024 the less credible we are in trying
to educate sleepers

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
20 January, 02:44
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
+ @vincentkennedy

I agree with you, people who are not yet awake I feel are on Twitter posting nonsense like "Russia Russia Russia", "J6 Insurrection" and/or "There is no Voter Fraud! (These are not the drones you are looking for :))" to this day.

However, things and people that some of the Anon Community still deem as LARPs like NESSARA/GESARA seem to be weirdly habbening like the introduction of a Bill (Public Disclosure of an IDEA) to dissolve the IRS and provide a Flat Tax (on new goods and services) sort of go right along with that part of "The Plan" "Gold will destroy the Fed" well here we are I feel.

I can go from "We are SO Fed" to "We are WINNING" in a matter of hours some days so IDK!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 January, 01:33
Timestamp = Q428
>>146142
Why is EM provided BIG WW subsidies?
No subsidies = ?
Clown contribution in exchange for access code?

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Destroy The Cern Large Hadron Collider - 360
The Imminent Return Of The Creator
I Was Born To Live In Abundance And Wealth
The Apocalypse Is Happening Ths Year
I Told You So Donald I Told You So❤️❤️❤️
United States Concentration Camps
John F Kennedys Greatest Speech On Peace❤️❤️❤️
Hello Neo Who Are You I Am The Architect❤️
Slowly Reintroducing Myself Q
James Bond Villain Depicts Pope Francis❤️
Rna Was Added For Procreation And Cloning
Precious Family Of The Father Of Heaven
The Biden Family Colon A Bunch Of Criminals❤️
Purge The Evil Drain The Swamp Qanon❤️❤️❤️
Bohemian Grove Is A Paedophile Network❤️
Illuminati Card Game War Crimes Trials❤️
Rainbow Warriors Ready To Serve❤️
I Am An American We Dont Have A King Or A Prince❤️

>>11045057 (sum = Q23

1776 ... @IGG1776
20 January, 01:02

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
21 January, 09:57
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
2023 = 223 reversed 322

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
28 February, 06:26
In response 1776 ... to his Publication

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 January, 11:33
Remote viewing is mentioned in the Bible. Cant remember right this second, but of course it was labled as this.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
20 January, 11:28
Absolutely. At that point they will continue to do whatever they can to steal our rights away, including 2A.

I am still scratching my head over the 2004 election and still waiting for my absentee ballot.

They really screw the military on deployment, at least they did for me. I was a registered Democrat at the time. A republican won.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 January, 11:24
I cant get OVER 2020.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
20 January, 11:23
Is this is a defined limit of operation parameter?

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
20 January, 11:21
As this movie plays out and becomes more and more bizarre. I am becoming convinced that time travel is a major part of the script. It's so obvious now with the Q posts and all the Deltas that are spot on that there is time travel or Looking Glass technology involved. I think DJT's staunch support of vaxx somehow plays into this and there are elements that we not privy to yet. It seems that 2023 is the year for timeline shift and major event that wakes up the sleepers, a watershed moment. Buckle Up!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
20 January, 11:19

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
20 January, 11:16

Renee White @Rapnay
20 January, 11:13
cant move forward without fixing past

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 January, 11:13
What year are we in now VK ? Is is 2023 ?

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
20 January, 11:48
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
if you look at old buildings and history they fast forwarded a thousand years. So is it really only 1023? The. bible does talk about a thousand years of peace did they manipulate that? hmm lots of questions. p

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
20 January, 10:31
I wish you would clarify this for us. It isn't making any sense.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
20 January, 11:30
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I agree VK did state if Jfk.jr was to come out of hiding it would be before the 2024 elections?

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
20 January, 10:05
'.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
20 January, 08:55
When time traveling, can we travel to the future after our own death?

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
20 January, 08:34
1 of 2 things is all my mind comes up with
1. you are AI and not programmed beyond 2023
2. 2023 is a new timeline that we haven't experienced yet
I dont believe that you are AI.
but that would make you from the future.
the future as in 2023

Steve Sss @SteveS
20 January, 10:25
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
Interesting thought. What if one travels back in time and can only know or see up until the day of their conception. So his parents are here now. He is only allowed to “influence” until his conception. Then he has to go back to his time.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
20 January, 03:34
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
I keep thinking of the End Times prophecy of the Hopi Indians, the so-called Plan of Life. In it there are also two remaining timelines… There is still a short time left to get to the Good timeline. After that, the Negative timeline will cease and only the Good timeline will continue...Peace, Harmony, Unity, The Divine, etc.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
20 January, 05:53
I go day by day. I have no sense of where this is headed. Im kinda just flying by the seat of my pants most of the time 😂.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
20 January, 05:18
What if it can? Surprise the system and change your mind, perhaps