Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
20 January, 01:12
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
these people are so dumb. they say stupid things and i have to shake my head because they have no idea how brainwashed they are. we aren't brainwashed and these guys have nothing to do with being "elite." truth be told, they are everything they try and say that we are. they're trash and the people who are in the governments are the biggest welfare recipients in our history. they're hateful, sniveling worms who know deep down they are nothing and what i think of as the real "useless eaters." they contribute nothing to the world that has any benefit. more people need to realize these people don't really have the power and authority they'd like you to think they have and they're terrified of the people who are waking up and seeing the real truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 January, 03:46
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
It is very important that the masses of people never validate or fear anything these so- called elite say or do. They only have power when people are in fear and comply. They are satanic and feed off of others fear. We are far more than [them] worlwide. We must focus on doing good, supporting good, not supporting evil and staying connected to God, our Source of Strength and Truth. Evil never wins. #GodWins 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396