M3thods @M3thods
20 January, 10:18
Good morning, AU ☕. I hope everyone has been well. I know it's been a few weeks since I've posted. I figured a tech detox would be a great way to start the year, and it definitely has been. For those wondering, I'll probably be back around after my next blog/video comes out, which is pretty close to being finished.

Anyways, yall stay awesome and comfy. It's getting wild out there. Much love. 🤗

Side note: since I have zero clue if I'll ever get my old Twitter account back(which is fine), I decided to make a private account to connect with old friends and enjoy a quiet corner of Twitter for a change. I have zero interest in making a lot of noise with the new account and was actually considering not being public at all about it, but I figured why not mention it on AU since everyone I've met over here is chill. This isn't me leaving AU or trying to pull people away from here, just a friendly invite for anyone interested in hanging out there sometime while I post weird and random shi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
I also put up an account staying low , ill give you a follow M .
11:50 AM - Jan 20, 2023
In response M3thods to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
M3thods @M3thods
20 January, 11:51
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
That's whats up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
20 January, 12:34
In response M3thods to his Publication
Yes it is, still lots of bad vibes over there.