Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 January, 10:43
We need to abolish the SEC and all these other dumb ass letter agencies. They’ve totally destroyed our Country!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaye Revels @WKayeR
20 January, 10:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Here's a off the wall hit for you Doq. For some time now as well as in the past I get very strong female energy from you and VK 's profile 🤔😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Yes females are very attracted to me. I can’t help it! #sorrynotsorry
10:58 AM - Jan 20, 2023
In response Kaye Revels to her Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 January, 12:40
😂🤣😂 If only people knew who they were talking to here.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
20 January, 05:35
🤣

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 January, 05:30
😂😂😂Hard road to tow, being awesome. lol Love it.

Julie Que @JulieQue
20 January, 12:53
Perfrect response! 🫶🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
20 January, 10:59