Patty Malek @patty888
There is soooo much that we don't know about what went on behind the scenes.
Trump Attends Hahn’s Execution
“Of all the people, Stephen, I trusted you,” Trump said. “I showed you a lot of trust, and you betrayed me. Not just me but this beautiful country. You’re a coward, the biggest kind of coward. Your lies killed a huge number of people.”
https://realrawnews.com/20...

A military tribunal convicted former FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn on charges of treason and accessory to murder after he admitted that he and other members of Trump’s Coronavirus Task Force had deceived their president into believing untested Covid-19 vaccines were safe and effective, pushing Trump to launch Operation Warp Speed.
https://realrawnews.com/20...
08:12 AM - Jan 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by patty888 in this post can reply
Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
20 January, 08:34
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
nonsense. trump is still tauting the jab.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 January, 08:28
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
If this account is truth, then he truly is a coward, or the worst kind.

He laid everything at the feet if 2 dead guys, who obviously could not corroborate his testimony... he thought he could pull a fast one, then, bide his time, until the real controllers worked to set him free.

However, I suspect the veracity of this site... at one time it held the discla8mer: "for entertainment purposes only"

And, we must always remember 'Operation Paperclip'... they said, and showed photos of hanging Nazis... instead, they were brought to the US.

I wonder which S American country is accepting these beasts in now... Venezuela would be my guess.

I do not know how we can ever believe the real beasts are dead CGI, cloning, hyper realistic masks... we are cornered from every direction when it comes to this.

I do not know what the answer is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396