Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 January, 08:04
We know that physical and mental health are linked. But what I am (a bit late in life) finding is that both flow from spiritual health. This has beauty, gratitude, acceptance on the upside, and grace, mercy, forgiveness on the downside. The spirit of each behaviour needs understanding, and we have to stop making friends with our demons.

If I can describe the problem well, it is due to being pretty fallen, so don’t mistake wisdom for virtue. Indeed, the more fallen you are, the more the sky paradoxically fills the view. My sky is enormous. I still struggle with undesirable spirits, including wanting death when everything feels too much.

But rather than flail myself for the behaviour that follows, I am slowly acquiring the skill of focusing on the holy spirit, which is the only path to peace and reconciliation. It seems mental health professionals will do everything mind and body, and nothing in spirit, trapping you as a permanent customer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
Martin, oh Martin...
So true
Your transparency is so powerful
By being vulnerable open fallen by letting go by making space you let the truth shine
The less you search the more you find
All this dots connecting at such speed now
Even admitting that we call death a friend when its too hard
Man you make us feel so part of something, so on the same path of growth, so different from one another but with the same demons to fight
The Spirit, our Soul
To let it all go so that it can shine
Nothing else matters
All the phisycal tricks we used to hide (addictions mostly to anything actually) things, experiences...
All the mental "escapes" we used (accumulating " knowledge" of some sorts, stuffing our heads with stories, again things)
None of these tricks work anymore
If there is no light in the Spirit, lightness, an absolute painful courage to be 100%TRUE to ourselves...well we aint going anywhere
Again to TRUST oneself
To be "naked" pure,to return to that innocence to let go of
04:52 AM - Jan 20, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
20 January, 04:56
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
to let go of all fears
To LOVE
So many of us feel the same way
Broken
Nowhere to hide
Not even wanting to hide anymore
This need of beauty, of bliss
Of CLEAN
Its coming
Its coming from the inside out
By cleaning ourselves we will make it all shine
Thank you so much for opening up
We are warriors
Warriors of the Heart
You are such a beautiful soul💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396