Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 January, 07:55
Ruff going with Trump defending the vax. Any stance he takes is going to hurt him in the polls. Most people trumps age took the vax. Begged older family members not to take it. They didn't care. They give me the crazy smirk since they are fine to this day.

Only a couple of Gen Xer's I know took it. Always get lumps under my armpit after hanging out with them for an extended period. However they are healthy also.

I don't have much to go on. I do know we are constantly lied to by the apparatus. Many of the sport figures that have 'died' are part of the club. AI can create thousands of videos with fake testimonials. Hard to trust anything at this point.

What I do trust is myself. Vax is a Red Line for me.

This all feels very scripted. Like a carefully designed segue for Ron DeSantis. Pro-vax vs anti-vax candidates.

That's my take. What's yours?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
As far as the vax, Trump gave us choices besides the vax. It was up to us to do the research and decide what was best for ourselves/family. I don't blame Trump, I blame the Fake MSM, Big Pharma and every other Deep Stater you can imagine for all the disinformation and outright lying to the American people on all of it. From cures, testing, to the spread of it, to deaths (actual people who died from covid vs counting every death as covid) etc.... Don't forget during this time the common cold and flu miraculously disappeared! As far as the Trump vs. Desantis. I'm all in for Trump. Something has always been off for me with Desantis. Not only that but, what happened to 👇
09:26 PM - Jan 19, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
19 January, 09:57
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
There will be no Trump 2024 thats fodder
DeSantis was taken out at least 2 years ago maybe before that -the new DeSantis 2.0 has done everything the whitehats asked and soon they will burn him at the stake at least publicly as hes already dead

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
19 January, 10:11
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Agree. 👍

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
19 January, 09:38
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
I agree 100%. And don't trust desantis at all. He wanted every senior in FL to have the vax!?! Why??? I imagine to help decrease the amount of FL tax dollars going to the elderly. AND there's a piece of legislation that he signed that included the choice to mandate vaccines if necessary. Just those 2 things alone are enough for me to want him to go down.