Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 January, 07:55
Ruff going with Trump defending the vax. Any stance he takes is going to hurt him in the polls. Most people trumps age took the vax. Begged older family members not to take it. They didn't care. They give me the crazy smirk since they are fine to this day.

Only a couple of Gen Xer's I know took it. Always get lumps under my armpit after hanging out with them for an extended period. However they are healthy also.

I don't have much to go on. I do know we are constantly lied to by the apparatus. Many of the sport figures that have 'died' are part of the club. AI can create thousands of videos with fake testimonials. Hard to trust anything at this point.

What I do trust is myself. Vax is a Red Line for me.

This all feels very scripted. Like a carefully designed segue for Ron DeSantis. Pro-vax vs anti-vax candidates.

That's my take. What's yours?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy @Debbydorothy
Trump also tweeted out Mar 21, 2020, that HCQ with Azithromycin showed great promise for treatment. The reaction to his recommendation was swift and vicious. That was my wake-up call that a great scamdemic was underway. Everything, after the ban of HCQ, was a Crime Against Humanity. Most people laughed at Trump. They called HCQ 'fish tank cleaner'. That is when I made my mind up. NOBODY would change my opinion that we were being corralled into taking a dangerous vaccine - including Trump. I don't know what his game is and I don't really care. We have to, at the end of the day, make up our own minds on every decision we make. Nobody else can make them for us.
08:47 PM - Jan 19, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Debbydorothy in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 January, 08:58
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
19 January, 08:53

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
19 January, 08:53
Imagine if Trump had said not to take the vaccine? There would have been chaos!
He was between a rock and a hard place and apart from that the Federal Government is not in charge of mandating Health, they just give guidance supposedly.
I am far more wary of the State Governors and local officials and their reactions and mandates as they are actually in charge of local regulations to ‘support’ our health.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 January, 08:58
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
100% he is between a rock & a hard place. I mentioned that in my comment to VKs post