Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 January, 07:55
Ruff going with Trump defending the vax. Any stance he takes is going to hurt him in the polls. Most people trumps age took the vax. Begged older family members not to take it. They didn't care. They give me the crazy smirk since they are fine to this day.

Only a couple of Gen Xer's I know took it. Always get lumps under my armpit after hanging out with them for an extended period. However they are healthy also.

I don't have much to go on. I do know we are constantly lied to by the apparatus. Many of the sport figures that have 'died' are part of the club. AI can create thousands of videos with fake testimonials. Hard to trust anything at this point.

What I do trust is myself. Vax is a Red Line for me.

This all feels very scripted. Like a carefully designed segue for Ron DeSantis. Pro-vax vs anti-vax candidates.

That's my take. What's yours?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
Interesting post from an old George News chat regarding the vax.....will be interesting to see how this whole jab thing plays out 🤔 esp where Trump is concerned...
08:17 PM - Jan 19, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Starz4stripes in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
21 January, 12:25
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
With our daily dose of sh&t storm info we are forced to
wade through, you have to focus on the little things that
prove what a genius Trump is and has been for decades..
imperfect but stable Genius

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
20 January, 02:33
🙏WE NEVER NEEDED A JAB. WE HAD CURES THAT WERE KEPT FROM US BECAUSE THEY COST PENNIES. BIG PHARM HAS ALOT TO DO WITH RUNNING THE WORLD. TRUMP DID ALL HE COULD TO STOP THE KILL OFF AND THE ECONOMIC SAFETY OF AMERICA. THE CLUB THEM ARE TO BLAME. LOOK TO MSM, SOCIAL MEDIA, OUR OWN BRANCHES OF GOVENERMENT ALL THE WAY TO THE LOCAL LEVEL. THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO COMMITED TREASON AND CRIMES AGAISNT HUMANITY. IMO.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
19 January, 08:58
We need to reserve judgement until full disclosure.
I did see reports that 45's Vax was HCQ + vitamins.

We'll know soon.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 January, 08:51
I sure hope and pray that this is true.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
19 January, 08:29
True.