Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 January, 06:38
I apologize, however I have been permanently banned from twatter on all of my accounts. I simply stated traitors need to swing.

I don't like telegram been banned from gab and about to leave TS.

I'm focusing on real life.

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 January, 06:55
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
It is all so tiresome… so much effort wasted and no real process of justice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 January, 06:57
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Right?

I'm too old for this $hit.

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
facing possible eviction via my housemate being evicted

possible, maybe avoudable

in this moment ok

and I feel so beat up, frozen, stymied, like that

while Good battles evil all over the world
but I have nothing to physically give
even my words seem to have list value, if there ever was any

Then, I think to myself,
I am not the only one
in this "position"
and my heart, already broken, breaks more

There is Good News
always Good News
but in this moment, fear of my immediate future,
haunts me

the enemy, my own wrong choices, circumstance beyond my control, all of it, and here I am
crying, hoping, trying to hold on

tens of millions of Good People must be feeling the same
Mercy, Lord

btw I am not a fan of whining, but here I am, whining

God bless all WeThePeople
justice, yes, but more importantly, Peace
07:09 PM - Jan 19, 2023
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GeneralPatton2021 in this post can reply
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
19 January, 10:15
In response George Patton to his Publication
🙏

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
19 January, 10:11
🙏🏻🙏🏻❣️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 January, 09:59
Numbers 6:24-26

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
19 January, 08:14
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
19 January, 07:55
Drop 2235 Pic 1
Drop 4648 Pic 2
Drop 3757 Pic 3
Q knew we were all going to go through tough times and crazy stuff.
You are not alone...

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
19 January, 07:47
🙏

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
19 January, 07:42
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK IN PRAYERS FOR YOU TO MEET ALL GEORGES NEEDS PLEASE LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT HIM SHINE YOUR LOVING LIGHT OF GRACE AND MERCY ON HIM OPEN NEW DOORS AS OTHERS CLOSE GIVE HIM FAITH PEACE AND REST IN YOU FATHER GOD FOR YOUR HOLY SPIRIT TO SURROUND HIM IN YOUR GLORIOUS LOVING LIGHT LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
19 January, 07:41
God bless George with strength & guidance on his path to continue in a good way.

Silver Cat @silvercat
19 January, 07:40
Prayers for you now!

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
19 January, 07:34
Sending prayers George…. 🙏❤️ Hope God blesses you with a new place to move. ❤️

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
19 January, 07:33
Trust in the Lord and he will bring you peace and help you with what you need. Praying for him to help you. God Bless. 👍❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
19 January, 07:31
Please God make this be the last night of this. Prayers for you.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
19 January, 07:31
Prayers for our brother, please fill his spirit with peace and comfort. Please provide for his earthly needs. Thank you God.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
19 January, 07:30
Hold on frens, its always darkest before dawn! And then in the deepest darkest night: you wil see the God given light!

I am Keri @Lionessheart
19 January, 07:28
positive vibes and prayers for you

connie wright @cowri
19 January, 07:27
🙏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 January, 07:25
Jesus only You know the path laid for out friend, help him see his way and to fully rely on You as You ARE our ultimate provider of all things, we pray for his comfort,shelter, peace and care,amen.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 January, 07:23
Allow Your Faith to be Increased even more brother, God has always had a plan, let go, and just follow as He leads in each moment.

🙏❤️🙏

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
19 January, 07:17
sending love and prayers

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 January, 07:16
You are needed and loved. The Lord is looking out for you in every moment. 🙏💕

19 January, 07:19
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

19 January, 07:12
I'll be praying for you and all of us feeling like this and facing our individual battles. God is for you, not against you!

#BlessUp