Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
19 January, 11:28
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
And in the (Northeast United States where I am), I've been seeing Red Cross" Blood Donation drives and signs saying "Emergency Needs" "Urgent Need" for Blood donation.
All Connected? Yup. No doubt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
19 January, 08:52
God help us all! The deceit that is going to be with hospitals and blood banks is truly frightening. I pray I never need any blood and if so will make them take it from a family member right in front of me and then in infuse it to me on the spot. I do not trust hospitals anymore! 😢😢😢🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
19 January, 08:36
Had to refuse blood last week when having an angiogram. The nurses kind of freaked. They said I was already low on blood, but stood my ground & didn’t get any blood.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
19 January, 07:30
Scary this.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
19 January, 06:48
😡AMERICA HAD TO FIGHT TO GET THE BLOOD SUPPLY CHECK WHEN AIDS CAME ABOUT. 1981 I REFUSED A BLOOD TRANSFUSION FOR THIS REASON. BY THE GRACE OF GOD, I MADE IT. WE AS A NATION HAVE NOT COME VERY FAR. EVIL SICK.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 January, 06:43
1) i also wondered about this.
2) red cross doesnt ask if vac or not
3) so blood supply not marked vac or non vac
4) dont have a test to check the blood for this stuff(whatever it is)
5) same thing when aids started
6) then guess what?...now you have it..if transfused. (whatever it is)