Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
19 January, 09:47
Q The Storm Rider making it VERY clear

2023 is the year of deep state demon 💥EXPOSURE💥

qthestormrider777

#NCSWIC 🍿😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
I couldn't agree with Storm more.,because logically it makes sense the way they are doing it. I've been saying that people in general deep down inside are bullies. They don't want to convince they want to force, convincing requires reasoning and we lost that.
This is why they want Trump back by any means and that can't happen if you want the EBS to work properly. Some folks are still emotionally charged due to the lies by MSM.
Their side needs to be in charge while the start of the exposer happens so they can't blame Trump.
When exposure starts to come out and the fear of all the things they care about seems as though it's ending.-Treats of Nukes financial etc. Then mentally they will be prepared for EBS looking for answers.
They will accept the truth at this time, however if Trump or Republicans was to ever seems to be in full control during exposure. If the EBS was to ever come on they will reject the truth because they will think it's all Orange man.
10:19 AM - Jan 19, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RedArt in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
19 January, 12:28
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
Although not what we want to hear, it makes sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
19 January, 01:37
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
I know we endured a lot. Our ego(me too) wanted to show that we were correct. We said a lot of things with certainty and it would have been nice for Trump to come back as in your face President.

We looked like crazy people to our colleagues and family, with so many time passed it's almost as if we are confirmed nuts to them.
Now that The choice they made is proven wrong we still don't get the respect for our choice. In their mind we were just lucky and our choice might not be correct either.
But in the end of ends they will know what we were fighting for and they will remember what we said.
But for now we must be comfortable knowing that we are on the correct side.
We were given a heads up and that's a blessing, we avoided a lot of pitfalls with spikes at the bottom.
Most importantly when the EBS comes all will know
But during the Chaos we will know and that's some comfort.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
19 January, 12:19
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
💯🙏💪