2023 is the year of deep state demon 💥EXPOSURE💥

qthestormrider777

#NCSWIC 🍿😉
09:47 AM - Jan 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 January, 02:52
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
DID THEY ACTUALLY BUY TWITTER AND CNN OR WERE THEY CONFISCATED FOR TREASON TRAFFICKING AND PROPAGANDA DURING WAR TIME?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
19 January, 02:56
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Such a great question, George.
I think we can safely say that to QTeam & the deep state
it's like Monopoly money.

Were the sales made?
Possibly.
But in the bankrupt U.S. Corporation? 🤷‍♀️

But we know that Twitter & CNN are now in White Hat hands.

However, not ALL the deep state & their minions
have been REMOVED from those corporations.
That, as I understand it, is ongoing 💪💥

👇😹 RealDonaldoTrumpo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
19 January, 10:19
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I couldn't agree with Storm more.,because logically it makes sense the way they are doing it. I've been saying that people in general deep down inside are bullies. They don't want to convince they want to force, convincing requires reasoning and we lost that.
This is why they want Trump back by any means and that can't happen if you want the EBS to work properly. Some folks are still emotionally charged due to the lies by MSM.
Their side needs to be in charge while the start of the exposer happens so they can't blame Trump.
When exposure starts to come out and the fear of all the things they care about seems as though it's ending.-Treats of Nukes financial etc. Then mentally they will be prepared for EBS looking for answers.
They will accept the truth at this time, however if Trump or Republicans was to ever seems to be in full control during exposure. If the EBS was to ever come on they will reject the truth because they will think it's all Orange man.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
19 January, 12:19
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
💯🙏💪

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
19 January, 12:28
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
Although not what we want to hear, it makes sense.