Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 January, 03:29
It’s not a fluke that you are alive and here on AU today.

Both sides see your value.

[One] wants to control your soul.

The other is ]family[.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
18 January, 05:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Does anyone else, as a little child, remember waking up and trying to discern if you were really here or in a dream...it just didn't feel right. I'm 67 and never forgot those mornings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
18 January, 05:09
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Buddy Greene - I Don't Belong (Sojourner's Song) [Live] - YouTube

Buddy Greene - Official Video for 'I Don't Belong (Sojourner's Song) [Live]', available now!Buy the full length DVD/CD 'Heaven' Here: http://smarturl.it/GM.H...

Whos 2know @Whos2know
19 January, 03:22
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
yes! More for me of not being able to remember where “we” come from at the tender age of 5 ish. I also remember, very distinctively, being told not to worry, that we go back a very long time. Imagine my Mom’s expression when I explained this to her 🫣. I wish I could remember.

Whos 2know @Whos2know
I am 57 and this memory is so profound for me.
03:23 AM - Jan 19, 2023
In response Whos 2know to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Whos2know in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Whos 2know, click on at the bottom under it