Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 January, 01:15
Good Afternoon Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
💙Designed back in 2020--I fill the void with galaxies and whenever I feel lonely, afraid, or scared, I always go back to my hart and see who I am. I see the stars shining bright for us and they love us and support us. A few bad eggs, cannot ruin our family under TRUMP's umbrella--our family is safe--SATAN'S Wicked will FALL, it is a Biblical promise. The fact that people are still holding on to you and not letting you go, tells me that they will never grow--it is a waste of time to be here when we are bumping threads all over the galaxy and they don't see us. Baby you are beautiful just the way you are. Don't ever allow anyone to define and place you in a box. I am sorry I haven't been able to reach out as much as I'd like. I had to really determine who in my life was worthy of coming home to mars after everyone in this world, except you has shown me that they only care about themselves. My kind, the empath, the psychic, the free-spirit cannot grow here or thrive. 💜
12:05 AM - Jan 19, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JustAFox in this post can reply
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
19 January, 12:46
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
(BM) (BAC) [K]
14=NO MERCY!
Vince "Vanessa" Vasquez lmao...
Know it is the correct way because--This person went to "SULTANA HS" VS. HESPERIA HIGH SCHOOL AND THEY APPER TO LOVE THE NUMBER 22 LIKE US AND TAYLOR SWIFT...I HAVE SO MANY TABS OPEN ON MY COMP RIGHT NOW I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHERE THE ONE PLAYING MUSIC IS AND I NEED TO SHIFT FREQUENCY.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396