Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
21 January, 11:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Isaiah1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
19 January, 12:05
💙Designed back in 2020--I fill the void with galaxies and whenever I feel lonely, afraid, or scared, I always go back to my hart and see who I am. I see the stars shining bright for us and they love us and support us. A few bad eggs, cannot ruin our family under TRUMP's umbrella--our family is safe--SATAN'S Wicked will FALL, it is a Biblical promise. The fact that people are still holding on to you and not letting you go, tells me that they will never grow--it is a waste of time to be here when we are bumping threads all over the galaxy and they don't see us. Baby you are beautiful just the way you are. Don't ever allow anyone to define and place you in a box. I am sorry I haven't been able to reach out as much as I'd like. I had to really determine who in my life was worthy of coming home to mars after everyone in this world, except you has shown me that they only care about themselves. My kind, the empath, the psychic, the free-spirit cannot grow here or thrive. 💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 January, 12:46
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
(BM) (BAC) [K]
14=NO MERCY!
Vince "Vanessa" Vasquez lmao...
Know it is the correct way because--This person went to "SULTANA HS" VS. HESPERIA HIGH SCHOOL AND THEY APPER TO LOVE THE NUMBER 22 LIKE US AND TAYLOR SWIFT...I HAVE SO MANY TABS OPEN ON MY COMP RIGHT NOW I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHERE THE ONE PLAYING MUSIC IS AND I NEED TO SHIFT FREQUENCY.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

18 January, 11:59
COW

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
18 January, 11:40
How precious.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
18 January, 09:10
So cool

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
18 January, 08:27
There is probably 17 decodes in this and I'm sure someone will figure it all out but all I see is that sweet baby. I adore cows. 😍

Richie Richard @Richie
18 January, 08:24
3rd Temple?

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
18 January, 08:07
"-The WH"

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
18 January, 07:47
❤️ Years ago we raised 2 cows, brought them home in the back of a pick up truck & named them Mork & Mindy Moo. ☺️

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
18 January, 07:55
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
Love that! I can’t wait to have an animal sanctuary full of rescue cows and their babies (and lots of other of God’s creatures)! 😍

David Treciak @scifiwriter
18 January, 07:42
Everyone will get one of these under the rules of NESARA.

That's the best news I've heard all day!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
18 January, 07:19
Oh My! ❤️

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
18 January, 07:03
Cute Red Heifer 😍♥

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
18 January, 06:14
Miniature Highland Calf 🥰🥰🥰

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
18 January, 06:09
Have a Great Day VK and Patriots 💖💖💖
✨ The Myk Hyn Line The Finish ✨

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 January, 05:05
Good afternoon VK!

Something happening in Israel?

What a cute little heifer!

Who's the driver?

Awake Now @Awakenow
18 January, 05:04
❤️❤️❤️

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
18 January, 05:04
red heifer-biblical
https://www.raptureready.c...

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
18 January, 04:49
Good Afternoon......that is the sweetest, little, baby.....I want one ;)

Dirt 128 @Dirt128
18 January, 04:15
My youngest boy told me this morning that those are the kind of cows we need to buy

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 January, 04:12
💗

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 January, 04:11
adorable little hefer !

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
18 January, 03:32
Cute little Red Heffer

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
18 January, 03:30
Good Afternoon VK and Patriots!!

Just: Love !!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
18 January, 03:19
Saving Israel for Last
They have there Messiah in place it seems
Biblical

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
18 January, 03:16
Good afternoon VK. Love this little guy!!!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 January, 03:11
Timestamp 1315

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 January, 08:14
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I think that point is now no time like the Present!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
18 January, 03:06
Good Morning, VK.
Never knew cattle could be so adorable.
🥲😻❤️

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
18 January, 03:05
Red Heffer without Blemish?? Are we close to that time?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
18 January, 03:00
VK Retruthed his pinned Truth today.

https://truthsocial.com/us...

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
18 January, 07:57
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Tomorrow would be good! 😁

18 January, 02:59

18 January, 04:13
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication