Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
18 January, 01:33
frenz - I need a miracle and some prayers. my landlord is selling this house and wanted me out by Friday the 20th. I have not found someplace to move to yet. I need to rent a room vs an apartment but have come up with nothing for an entire month. most of what i'm coming up with are scams that want all your info before they will show the home. please send love and light my way:(. I know miracles can happen fast but I'm in terrible shape right now. Thank you in advance

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
18 January, 10:27
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
Dear 🙏God Almighty😇✝️ Please help and Bless our Fren🐸 send your angels for healing🌈 and comfort✨
We know you love💗 your children as we love💗 you lord. Thank you for all you do and give, all your love💗 miracles✨ and blessings✨ Dear God🙏 let this happen in your holy name, Amen🙏💗✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by sadiemarie04 in this post can reply
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
18 January, 10:33
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
God works in mysterius ways✨ Much Light✨&LQVE💗 fren🐸 WWG1WGA🙏🐸💗✨

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
18 January, 10:38
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
yes he does indeed! i've been blessed with more miracles than imaginable. for sure the only reason im still standing