Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
frenz - I need a miracle and some prayers. my landlord is selling this house and wanted me out by Friday the 20th. I have not found someplace to move to yet. I need to rent a room vs an apartment but have come up with nothing for an entire month. most of what i'm coming up with are scams that want all your info before they will show the home. please send love and light my way:(. I know miracles can happen fast but I'm in terrible shape right now. Thank you in advance
01:33 PM - Jan 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by sadiemarie04 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
20 January, 08:25
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
Jesus is youre healer. I pray you repent to Jesus for not knowing what to do, for asking us for love and light and not God Him self, eventhough You got itπŸ’Œ...so God can step in and do better then you can imagine, pray He steps in and takes over bcs you know nothing, this is what I learned the hard way, yw
This is the way❀️🀲Let go, and let God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 January, 07:50
πŸ™βœ¨β€οΈβœ¨πŸ™!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ECM Arizona @EM5793
19 January, 06:23
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
19 January, 05:38
Prayers for you Sadie Marie πŸ™ Wishing you the best 😊

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
19 January, 02:41
Prayers up for you!! πŸ™πŸ»β˜οΈβ€οΈβ€πŸ”₯

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 January, 12:09
Praying for you Sadie. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
19 January, 11:54
prayers sent!πŸ™

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
19 January, 11:50
Happened to my brother, who finally moved into an extended stay place. Right? They want $50-75 just to apply for something, wash rinse, work the scam.

forrent.com, try there. Brother has storage, so could fit into a smaller situation. He could go back after the new landlord remodeled it, and pay $900 more per month - and this is your longterm renter dream tenant.

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
19 January, 11:46
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 January, 11:45
Praying you find a place ASAP πŸ™β€οΈ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 January, 11:41
πŸ™Prayers for God to open all the right doors for you hun.πŸ™

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 January, 11:41
πŸ™Prayers for God to open all the right doors for you hun.πŸ™

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
19 January, 11:08
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 January, 09:04
Heavenly Father,
We come in prayer today to ask that you intercede in our friend's life. Please act swiftly to change things for the better.
Lord you know our friend's needs and even her heart's desires.
Please bless her beyond measure for being humble.
That Faith Sadie has please bless her with a miracle.
You are our light in the darkness, please lead the way Lord.
Help her through and through Lord.
Close the wrong doors; and open all the right ones.
Protect her from all evil and scams to cause harm.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
19 January, 11:09
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I stand in agreement.πŸ™πŸ»

Silver Cat @silvercat
19 January, 08:53
Prayers for you! God, we pray for a safe and affordable place for Sadie Marie!

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
19 January, 08:52
Sending Prayers!!!πŸ™

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 January, 08:24
Prayers and love πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

19 January, 08:37
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Thank you. filling out an application now. Im not comfy providing my ID, ssn, everything before seeing the apartment. I don't have many more choices though.

19 January, 08:37
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
any quick thoughts are very appreciated.

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
19 January, 06:17
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
19 January, 04:24
Hoping you find a place ASAP, sending tonnes of love

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
18 January, 11:59
Prayers that new doors open for you ❀️

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
18 January, 11:51
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
18 January, 11:19
Praying blessings for you Sadie Marie in Jesus’ holy nameπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

anna justice @Truth_
18 January, 11:14
I would call a real estate office and ask for help. Then you will know it is legit.
Best wishes.

18 January, 11:29
In response anna justice to her Publication
yes. an agent would work off the mls or their own listings which i can get off zillow. my issue has been i can't afford that. i'm in need of a room vs a house or apartment. agents don't work with rooms. they're private owners only

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
18 January, 11:11
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
18 January, 10:55
prayer sent πŸ™β€οΈ

Only followers of this user (RocoStvz1) can see their posts

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
18 January, 10:35
Praying hard Sadie!! God is hearing every prayer for you!! Love and Hugs to you!! Let us know what God provides for YOU.
πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
18 January, 10:29
Rental Contract?
Current Rent Paid Or Behind In Rent?

Folks Get 30 Days Notice
Not Two Days.

πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

I know of a one bedroom rental available.

πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

19 January, 03:14
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Im current on all bills. I was actually accepted today in a 1 bed. Just it put my finances tighter than anticipated. had hoped to find a room for a few months but could not.

I did get 30 days notice, i could not find any place to go. circumstances ended up really weird. early december i had a 670 credit score 100% pay on time rate. i have 2 credit cards with same company. they are maxxed so that has an impact. their system glitched, called them and they couldn't access. payments were delayed 2 weeks. it dropped my credit score 69 points. ive also been on unemployment since august. system glitched in december and unemployment payments cut off. between the 2 it wrecked all i had accomplished over a long period.

im gonna need a little financial help over the next week, but the biggest hurdle has been won. i've got jobs lined up to start right into, just still a little to work through.

thank you so much for your thoughts. what do you have available? feel free to

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
18 January, 10:27
Dear πŸ™God AlmightyπŸ˜‡βœοΈ Please help and Bless our Fren🐸 send your angels for healing🌈 and comfort✨
We know you loveπŸ’— your children as we loveπŸ’— you lord. Thank you for all you do and give, all your loveπŸ’— miracles✨ and blessings✨ Dear GodπŸ™ let this happen in your holy name, AmenπŸ™πŸ’—βœ¨

18 January, 10:28
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
Thank you so much:)