memes matter @NoComment
15 January, 07:26
by repenting everyday i find this to rebuke evil in it self, focusing on God and my own faults, i hear by do my own exorsisms 🤲❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 January, 07:43
In response memes matter to her Publication
2 Corinthians 11:12-15
12 And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 January, 03:57
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Michael 379 @Michael379
18 January, 04:21
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
MacArthur is one of the most Biblical teachers and preachers I know and his "Charismatic Chaos" book has 7 different sections on the false teaching of Mr. Copeland.

Michael 379 @Michael379
MacArthur has sections on Copeland's "alleged prophecy from Christ; denigration of logic; distortion of Mark; emphasis on healing; heresy regarding Christ; 'little gods' heresy; word faith leadership". (All false teachings/doctrines).
04:29 PM - Jan 18, 2023
In response Michael 379 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Michael379 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michael 379, click on at the bottom under it