memes matter @NoComment
by repenting everyday i find this to rebuke evil in it self, focusing on God and my own faults, i hear by do my own exorsisms 🤲❤️
07:26 AM - Jan 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
garm hava @sigma777
15 January, 07:57
In response memes matter to her Publication
☀️working on yourself is exorsism. finally someone who can understand , usually people look at me blankly when I say that. 🎯☀️🙏☀️💗☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
16 January, 07:54
In response garm hava to her Publication
i get the stare,and if they look at eachother like they dont have the same work to do,but cant seem to take responsibility for one self unless its slave work,then its like: oh well we all have to do [it]oh well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 January, 07:43
2 Corinthians 11:12-15
12 And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
18 January, 07:36
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
😈

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
19 January, 06:58
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Super evil. Him and Joel Olstein.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
15 January, 07:35
My customized Active Security Policy:
When Demons demonstrate Constitutional Treason, I respond with heavy metal Deez;
Deez Nuts are Mine, FAFO @ #Jewels

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 January, 07:34
🙏👍😃❤️💥✝️happy Sunday Ellen !!

memes matter @NoComment
20 January, 05:57
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
i am laaaaaate🪖🩰Happy Fryday Daniel❤️🤲☺️