memes matter @NoComment
15 January, 07:26
by repenting everyday i find this to rebuke evil in it self, focusing on God and my own faults, i hear by do my own exorsisms 🤲❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 January, 07:43
In response memes matter to her Publication
2 Corinthians 11:12-15
12 And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
20 January, 10:53
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Fun Fact: Featured speakers at Dr. M.G. Pat Robertson 90th birthday party were to be Kenneth Copeland and Benny Hinn.

Mercifully, the event was cancelled during 2020 lockdown.

So many people are going to be so depressed as the truth comes out.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
18 January, 05:00
I was looking for a pic with him having a black eye....stumbled across this story. 😭
I hate to think sacrifice....
https://www.star-telegram....

18 January, 05:06
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Try not to think about it.
If this is the case the punishment is severe and eternal.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
I was looking for a pic with him having a black eye....stumbled across this story. 😭

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
18 January, 04:39
He's shape shifting during this photo.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
18 January, 04:24
Oh YEAH!!!
I thought he was a demon before I knrw about ET's.
That guy is creepier than 💩
Who gets some religious, trustworthy vibes from him, I don't know, maybe they are NPC's??? The reptile is practile jumping out of his eyes, that "smile" is HORRIBLE and the pretentious, inflated pride is not hidden at all.

18 January, 04:30
In response Love Wins to her Publication
Right!?
I've been joking for years that he looks like a lizard in disguise 😂 the ones that follow him are under spells, all blinded by their own pride.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 January, 04:21
Maybe he is Reptillian

18 January, 04:28
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Certainly does look lizard-y doesn't he?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 January, 04:35
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Someone should ask Flynn about it. I hear theyre good friends.

Then again I wouldnt expect an honest answer from another snake.

Michael 379 @Michael379
18 January, 04:21
MacArthur is one of the most Biblical teachers and preachers I know and his "Charismatic Chaos" book has 7 different sections on the false teaching of Mr. Copeland.

Michael 379 @Michael379
18 January, 04:29
In response Michael 379 to his Publication
MacArthur has sections on Copeland's "alleged prophecy from Christ; denigration of logic; distortion of Mark; emphasis on healing; heresy regarding Christ; 'little gods' heresy; word faith leadership". (All false teachings/doctrines).

18 January, 04:26
In response Michael 379 to his Publication
Joel Osteen is another good example of this.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 January, 04:20
this one is bound and Shackled Cast a Demon out of such people have reason to believe would bring death to the body. I could be wrong but one who is so tightly intertwined with his demon its very hard to separate the two from my experice as I have seen this happen to addicts who cross over !

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
18 January, 04:10
It's evil personified....

'Welcome to the Church of Suicidal

We'll have a sermon and a wonderful recital
But before we go on there's something I must mention
An important message I must bring to your attention
I was in meditation and prayer last night
I was awakened by a shining bright light
Overhead a glorious spirit
He gave me a message and you all need to hear it......
Send me your money'

Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 04:05
Those eyes 😳😬 and teeth

18 January, 04:08
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Yeah 😳looks like I screenshot it right when that demon reared it's ugly head.