Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 January, 11:17
I am making a big change in my life, for the better. It is not an easy one. The details are appropriately private, but it’s fairly ordinary human failure. It means letting go of unholy comforts and escapes, and allowing higher powers to carry me through the troughs of loneliness, fatigue, and occasional despair.

This is much harder than past challenges like getting into Oxford or writing about Q while being libelled in the national press. I have come to understand, via persistent fault, that there cannot be mind and body solutions to spiritual problems. The holy spirit is a thing, and I have ignored it to my cost.

I simply cannot write about righteousness and spirituality without putting my own house in order. I am all out of excuses. Hypocrisy disgusts me, and there is only so much “field research” you need to do to learn about the enemy’s ways of dulling the pain of trauma they inflict.

AU folk “get it” without the religious zealatory. Not grandstanding my woes, just real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stories & Songs @Comofhosts
This is raw and honest martingedde thx for sharing your heart. In a way, statement’s as this seems an invitation of sorts for others to safely do the same without any fear of criticism. Just beautiful! Thank you.
Ps, this is in no way, a condescending respone, but the Holy Spirit is a Him. 🤗 And He loves you more than you could ever conceive, closely, intimately, better than you even love yourself. knowing every deficiency, fear, failure yet chooses to embrace us still with a love that remains I only say this because He’s my best friend. I know Him and He knows me. He knows you. ❤️After having my own personal encounters, as well as hearing of others the Holy Spirit is also known as, “Drama King.” For He dearly loves the arts ie: music, poetry, dance, literatures, theatre, etc! He especially loves a good show! I suspect He’s about ready to put on a real good one here on Earth! “In the last days it will be, declares God, I will pour out my spirit on all flesh…” Acts 2:17 🙌
12:48 AM - Jan 18, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Comofhosts in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stories & Songs, click on at the bottom under it