Cheri Lee KS @CheriLeeKS
SURPRISED❓❓❓ πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
09:26 PM - Jan 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by CheriLeeKS in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
17 January, 11:22
In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication
There is a lot going on with this situation that does not add up. The ambulance had NO LIGHTS. It looked like a doctored U-Haul mini-truck.
The truth will bubble to the top. it can only be suppressed for so long!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
17 January, 11:06
or is it fake news all the way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 January, 10:42
I think that's been photoshopped. couldn't find the article but did find this... everything is the same but the headline

https://www.cnn.com/2023/0...

Golden Times donated @Golden
17 January, 10:37
Link ? please.
Can't find the link or doctor who stated that

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
17 January, 09:30
Sauce? I'm thinking this is a fake.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
17 January, 10:41
In response Duhble Dee to her Publication
His own doc admitted that he got a booster on Dec 26, 2022. Wiped instantly. Sauce flushed. I saw it before it was wiped.

I also think that this was a phsyop. Eyes on a major sports event to show everyone what's really happening with our youth atheletes.

They're dying, not all of them, but enough that both of my kids, myself, and many of my peers who love playing sports know someone who died from the jab.