Patriota BRASIL @patriotaBR
15 January, 10:27
The greatest truth they have hidden from us is that we are co-creators of our realities.

Our intentions + beliefs + thoughts + emotions + actions LITERALLY create our individual and collective external realities.

Believe to see, not see to believe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honkler Simpson @Honkler
17 January, 07:01
In response Patriota BRASIL to his Publication
So the world will turn into a fucking eternal Big Brother (the shitty reallity, not the book) because that's what what the fucktard normies all care about. Subcelebs and debauchery.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thats what they have been doing since ever.
Also is because of that they keep "telling" us in the movies about disarters or whatever. We help they manifest the reality they want.

A recent event, for example, about the new virus that will appear at 2025 in Brazil. Why would they leak their plans? Sometimes is just to make fun of us, but usually is for us to put our energy there.
08:15 PM - Jan 17, 2023
In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by patriotaBR in this post can reply
17 January, 08:34
In response Patriota BRASIL to his Publication
On a personal level, for example, if you keep saying things like "my life is shit", "I'm so poor, I will never get rich", "I will never find a partner"... well, this is exactly what you will keep creating for yourself.

Sounds crazy, I know. But at some point, this will be very clear for everyone.