JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 January, 02:07
VK lobbying on our behalf.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 January, 11:44
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I'll take one of my accounts for 500 Alex. Maybe I need to make another one. I am so sick of creating new emails and phone numbers to do this though. I have lost count of the accounts I have made...so many times as soon as I go to create profile, before I hit save I am suspended. I really can't see on any of them of what I said was so bad to get me suspended...and when I appeal. nada...zip, no answer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
17 January, 07:46
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
😑CENSORSHIP IS STILL IN FULL FORCE. THE TWITTER REVEAL IS A DUD IMO.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 January, 08:24
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
I am still of the opinion that we won't wake them until the EBS and media shut down. 😞😟

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
17 January, 08:34
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
I AGREE. WE ALL ARE REALLY LEARNING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE OR LACK OF. GOD BLESS.

Only people mentioned by MissyM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Missy M.., click on at the bottom under it