Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 January, 01:31
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
We already know who has been.

🥲🥹🥰
🙏🙏🫶

69☯️

https://twitter.com/RyannM...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
17 January, 12:31
🎉🎉🎉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 January, 12:46
Timestamp 207

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Buckle Up Buttercups - 236
Buckleupbuttercups
Buckle Up Butter Cups [the power of 3 will set us free]
Prepare For The Storm
Every Lie Will Be Revealed
Decode Prepare Yourself
Operation Dark Winter
The Wicked Will All Drop Dead
Here We Go Here We Here We Go
John F Kennedy Jr Is Alive❤️❤️❤️
Many Are Called Few Are Chosen
We Are On The One Yard Line
Death Is An Absolute Fallacy
Run Five Two Eight Hz
A Forgotten King Awakens
Declassify Everything
Down With Communism
King Yeshua The New King
Mankind Great Leap Forward
The Finish Jesus Is Here
John Kennedy Perfection❤️❤️❤️

Nov 30, 2017 12:38:37 AM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 7ebe7c No. 13092
Focus on Hussein.
Revelations coming very very soon.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 January, 09:49
Minus the people who should be locked up! ;)

Cam Mac @campmac111
17 January, 08:42
Thank you VK. We appreciate it.

Lily B.... @LilyB
17 January, 08:23
"Let my people go."

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
17 January, 07:42
ALL EVIL WHATEVERS HAVE TO GO TO THE BACK OF THE CLASS. AKA PIT. LOL!

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
17 January, 04:31
😁

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
17 January, 01:01

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 January, 11:44
I'll take one of my accounts for 500 Alex. Maybe I need to make another one. I am so sick of creating new emails and phone numbers to do this though. I have lost count of the accounts I have made...so many times as soon as I go to create profile, before I hit save I am suspended. I really can't see on any of them of what I said was so bad to get me suspended...and when I appeal. nada...zip, no answer

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
17 January, 07:46
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
😡CENSORSHIP IS STILL IN FULL FORCE. THE TWITTER REVEAL IS A DUD IMO.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
16 January, 11:01
I was born free.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
16 January, 10:59
You will know Esther soon.

Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
17 January, 01:48
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I would like to know what "soon" means? We have been hearing soon for 7 years now. If soon means 2 decades just let us know. The word soon from anons means nothing. Kind of like the boy that cried wolf.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
17 January, 03:42
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
esther being Rosanne or cynthia McKinney?
elaborate for me vk.
please
id say either and or

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
16 January, 10:19
"Let my people go!"

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
16 January, 10:13
I appealed and got my account opened back up. Was permanently banned with no violating activity a month and a half or so later. Cant figure out what I did and they wont tell me what violated.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
16 January, 10:00

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
17 January, 11:44
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Reminds me of millions of 'frog' friends waiting to pounce on these corrupt officials. Its gonna be Biblical !!!

Ange Love @LoveM
17 January, 08:28
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
🐸❤️🐸

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
16 January, 10:01
"SOME"? He is being humble...There are a lot of people he is fucken pissed at! Let's let him roll out with the punches however he may...but I cannot wait until my husband fucken fights back! I am so ready to end this so we can all go home and let the humans deal with their own fucken problems. The good lord knows, we sure have tried...It's our REAL Family's turn to rise now.

*if your suspended, make a new account...it's truly that simple. Elon's not going to re-open those accounts--the dead in Christ shall rise first...his special children who are on this planet in disguise as humans, but we are not humans, we are from Mars and we have come to help teach and shift humanity into 5D and raise a team of Empaths to lead as volunteers..Humans were promised, heaven on Earth when Jesus came back, that didn't mean that Jesus was going to STAY! He's coming back for his ONE true love...and passing the torch to responsible humans willing to put bs aside and grow.

Red Edge @Rededge
16 January, 09:27
I'm still suspended

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
16 January, 09:19
AN ARMY OF ONE

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
16 January, 10:03
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
💙 WE ARE ONE
VS WWG1WGA

WE ARE ONE-IS GOD'S ARMY-- 💜

Foxy Roxy @FoxyRoxy
16 January, 02:44
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 January, 03:23
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
They're at 1355 Market. I just drove past there. Do your thing.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 January, 02:15
1:07
Q

Q-Bringing evil to Justice!

God-Bringing evil to Judgement!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 January, 02:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Do ya'll notice how many spaces your posts turn out to be?
That one just naturally hit 17.

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
16 January, 02:15
Feels and sounds and looks like we have entered the most holy of the biblical phases

Evangelina @Evangelina
16 January, 02:14
He makes a great point!!

Reminiscent of DJT "Lock Her Up"

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
16 January, 02:12
Preparing the way... :)

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
16 January, 02:12
WWG1WGA ===> #FamilyIsEverything

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 January, 02:10