Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 January, 08:12
Where are all the WEF elites?

hahahahahahaha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 January, 09:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Oh my Goodness DoQ remind Nana why I should stop listening to these zoom meetings of locals trying to decide what our new govt should look like!
Please tell me you have a great blueprint to give ppl the knowledge of our true past and our best options going forward.

I am not sure which ones are worse, the ones that have read all the info like Federalist papers and such or the ones that have not.
Not sure why arguing over which Bible most of the originals colonies believed in will even be fookn relevant.

Otherwise, I am afraid we are doomed to not even being able to get past deciding even what our original constitutiom meant and will be forever lost in arguements over the minusha of what our forefather's real intent was ... I mean reading the minds accurately of men that have been dead for 200 yrs.

This will be more difficult than most think unless you all have a great blueprint we can get reasonable agreements too.

Damn humans just fookn like to argue too m

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 January, 10:23
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
So sorry you havin bad taste day.

Nana had 3 in row but then I was also hugging a toilet.
Isn't that disgusting, all this time and we have nothing better when we have stomach virus but grab the toilet.
Good thing Nana keeps mine sparkly huh?
Thinking @vincentkennedy 's Bidet might be a good value ad now. hmmm...

I really think the White Hats have all this worked out.
I don't think they came all this way without great options for communities to adopt.

Nana is just throwing out what I am seeing kinda like a pressure gage.
Don't think for a second that the WH's dont gage daily where the consensus is.
Letting them know that we see the problem.

I will be sending you extra light tonight with my prayer meditations, I got extras >feeling back to my joy today.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
16 January, 10:39
I was literally just thinking this! It's been 13 years, 7 of which are hard core digs & learning, faith, holding the line, deep breaths, I AM....

I'm burned out.

OK, I said it out loud(ish), or typed it. Carry on.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
16 January, 11:04
Agreed! I can go on as long as it takes....it's not like I, or any of us, have a choice. Our choice was to learn the truth...not be a prisoner of it. I've always wanted to know the depths of the depths. I just didn't realize that there may never be a fruition. I suppose that this is probably my umpteenth time in learning....I hope it's the last for real this time.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
I’m a big picture person. It becomes clearer the longer this goes on. We were even led into things slowly but at an excelerated pace. Because we are all the critical thinkers and truth seekers. The sheep are not like that at all. They and are being slow led the whole way. Their brains don’t work like ours. (I was in my 40s when I realized that. I thought people were just being lazy or didn’t care. Then I realized their brains just arent wired to critically think.) Some are just starting to wake up. I think the rest of them that only believe what MSM tells them are only going to believe all of this when MSM tells them. they will handle just enough to function in the way society moves forward, and will not listen to the really bad stuff because they won’t be able to handle it and that’s OK. I’ve always known there’s good versus evil just not how bad the evil is, but also learned how amazing the good is. personally, I’d rather know exactly what’s true, than be one of the sheep.
12:46 AM - Jan 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Tejasgirl in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
17 January, 02:18
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Yes, exactly this.

Just a thought... the slow learning sheep always turn to the experts when they have a question... are we going to be the 'experts'?

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
17 January, 12:19
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
hmmmm!