Where are all the WEF elites?

hahahahahahaha
08:12 PM - Jan 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
17 January, 12:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Hanged or arrested I hope!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
17 January, 11:56
🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
17 January, 11:05
I sent this image to my husband (works for Dassault) and suffers from Black Pill though he dislikes WEF. I asked him: How many Falcons are in this image? He said "4". I responded, "There's your evidence."

He couldn't connect his employer to [THEIR] matrix. I reminded him of their work on DARPA many years ago.

He's listening now...

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
17 January, 06:54
Hopefully 6 ft. under

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
17 January, 06:01
Fuck em all

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
17 January, 04:58
5k troops to GUARD "them"
Double Meanings Exist 🤔

reaper myer @reapermyer
17 January, 03:59
somebody done turnt up the temp on them
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Sean Paul - Temperature (Official Video) - YouTube

The official video for Sean Paul's "Temperature" off the album 'The Trinity' - available now!Subscribe for more official content from Atlantic Records:https:...

Darlene Sully @JDSully
17 January, 03:58
All hiding they are starting to fear what is coming.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 January, 02:19
Omg youre hilarious, DoQ+! 😂 They got git i hope 😂

Jen ... @Jenfranji
17 January, 02:00
Dead or in GITMO

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 January, 12:48
Are any of them even still alive?

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
17 January, 12:05
dee-lites!!! 😁😁😁

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
16 January, 11:50
On the highway to Nuremburg 2.0 hell I hope

Night Shift @kekerista
16 January, 11:50
Frog got their tongues.....Ribbit.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 January, 11:30
Gitmo or one of the other high security spas

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
16 January, 10:22

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
16 January, 10:19
they got pulled out by sumfin 🤷‍♂️😂

Red Edge @Rededge
16 January, 10:03
Looking up at dirt!! in the gitmo gardens 😜

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
16 January, 10:02
What is WEF? Oh yeah I remember that meeting Obama went to and said Americans are too small minded to take care of their own affairs. Damn Obama look at us taking care of our TRAITORS. YOUR HEAD will roll first then we will bowling ball it in to the Bush/Schiff family then Obama and Bush heads will bowl into Clintons right on down the line. Joe will be last because Joe is always last.

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
16 January, 10:02
Pushing up Daisies 😎

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
16 January, 10:01
The top Demons somehow were left out of the loop as to the
new secret password and none of them want to be the first to
admit it?

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
16 January, 10:00
[they] fooked.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

16 January, 10:00
Probably afaid of something like a Replay of the Titanic episode in this movie except the shoe on the other foot this time.
Reversing the spells kinda thing!😁🚢

16 January, 09:57

Oh my Goodness DoQ remind Nana why I should stop listening to these zoom meetings of locals trying to decide what our new govt should look like!
Please tell me you have a great blueprint to give ppl the knowledge of our true past and our best options going forward.

I am not sure which ones are worse, the ones that have read all the info like Federalist papers and such or the ones that have not.
Not sure why arguing over which Bible most of the originals colonies believed in will even be fookn relevant.

Otherwise, I am afraid we are doomed to not even being able to get past deciding even what our original constitutiom meant and will be forever lost in arguements over the minusha of what our forefather's real intent was ... I mean reading the minds accurately of men that have been dead for 200 yrs.

This will be more difficult than most think unless you all have a great blueprint we can get reasonable agreements too.

Damn humans just fookn like to argue too m

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
16 January, 09:54
⛓⚰🎥

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
16 January, 09:54
5 year delta....

Night Shift @kekerista
17 January, 12:10
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Damn, those people are ugly.
like, fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, ugly.

Carey Lou @Careylou
17 January, 06:49
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
pure evil - everyone of them

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
16 January, 09:52
A SLOW BOAT TO SOMEWHERE MAYBE

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
16 January, 09:49
There were FEWer than we thought.

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
16 January, 08:47

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 January, 10:29
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
Nice😎👊

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
17 January, 12:01
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
lol... 🤣🤣🤣