Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You Patriots created the movement that everyone will want to be a part of for decades and decades to come.

Some of you just don’t realize it yet.
12:12 AM - Jan 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
19 January, 04:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
17 January, 09:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
17 January, 02:54
❤️ 🤗 It's been a fun rollercoaster ride that's for sure!
Hiya Doq!😎

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
17 January, 02:27
😂😂😂😂

Trump 4 Eva

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 January, 01:07
I don't feel like we created it, but we were ushered here to fulfill it's mission. I'm thankful I was one of the chosen.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
17 January, 11:56
Blessed to have been chosen 🙏

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
17 January, 11:45
🥲♥️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 January, 11:36
seems to line up here too Doq.
👇

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
17 January, 07:32
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
sync. I just finished watching a movie (literally less then an hour ago) about the book of Daniel. It ended with this scripture.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 January, 07:40
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
👊👊👊

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
17 January, 11:13
🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 January, 11:12
. 🙏🏼🥰

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
17 January, 11:03
yes . WWG1WGA 🇨🇦

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
17 January, 10:33
Our Love Movement❤️

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 January, 04:17
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Not all of us on looking up to MLK.

Its also coming out he may have been put out there by the see I ay and used to stir up racial division.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
21 January, 11:50
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Three acronyms that could be made out to mean anything. I thought confusing and uncertain is what the evil does. Why do we use their method, why not use clear words, if the good ones already won? The military said about one evil one "no name" because they refuse to use their name, but if Martin Luther King was a good guy why not use his whole name? Wait a second, he has a second name like so many of the controllers do. And we know he was not a good guy. So who is Vincent Kennedy referring to in this posting then? Or...! 😳

I am Keri @Lionessheart
17 January, 10:23
take that as a you too Keri 😉🤞

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 January, 10:20
🙏

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 January, 10:19
THE GOLDEN AGE (AU-79)

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
17 January, 10:17
I have been on so many different platforms but by far none compare to AnonUp just the People and their collective Voice and their care and thoughtfulness for one another is incredible. I can't tell you how many prayers I've seen answer on here our Collective Voice is Powerful Doq Love your Account and all you do.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 January, 10:14

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 January, 10:06
Like sands along the seashore, patriots, the goal.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
17 January, 10:05
Seeking purpose and truth led me here.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
17 January, 10:04

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
17 January, 07:37
its winning the war of self and embracing duality in the same notion that allows us to manifest these revolutions

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 January, 07:02
Praise God, I am grateful to have played even the
smallest of parts in something so extraordinary.
WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Chook Chook @Chook
17 January, 06:44
We are the teachers

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 January, 06:42
Q-TIP will one day know what her GiGi2 stood up for #CrimesAgainstHumanity and she'll asked her parents why didn't you stand up . #Q

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
17 January, 06:30
Q sent me!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
17 January, 06:30
The best movement ever! Im a proud anon and i where my badge proudly!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 January, 06:27
🙌❤️🙌

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 January, 06:03
🍿🔥🍿

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
17 January, 04:36