Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
16 January, 09:07
The eye's are useless when the mind is blind

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
17 January, 01:10
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
thats cool with me if you disagree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
17 January, 01:28
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
i provided links and articles to support the farming theory

David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 January, 02:16
In response reaper myer to his Publication
What do you plant on concrete? That's a very small area for planting to begin with. No, they look like steps and not at all like the terraces made for farming.

reaper myer @reapermyer
17 January, 02:29
In response David Treciak to his Publication
i guess cement? lol thousands of years im sure it looked like dirt

reaper myer @reapermyer
17 January, 02:39
In response David Treciak to his Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
see stone retaining wall flat level steps
The Inca, Masters of the Clouds: Terrace Farming Clip - YouTube

Source: The Inca, Masters of the Clouds is a four part documentary series created by the British Broadcasting Company (BBC) with Dr. Jago Cooper as the host....