09:07 PM - Jan 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
18 January, 12:40
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
This man made me chuckle out loud.
I love his clips
He makes the mind think

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 January, 09:46
I love this guy ❤️
Do you know his name?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sun Shine @ShadesOfSand
17 January, 04:37
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
This is his website https://thebullyslayer.com...

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
17 January, 09:22
This explains a lot! There are people seeing with their own eyes the truth about the clot shot. Yet, their minds can't believe it! Clearly, this applies to more than one subject!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 January, 08:28
Great statement "the eyes are useless when the mind is blind", love that!

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
17 January, 08:24
This is so true...some minds are open, beginning to open, but some (alot) in denial.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
17 January, 06:52
love the quote! it’s so true.

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 January, 11:59

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 January, 11:56

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 January, 11:54
https://hoaxeye.com/2018/0...
its how you farm on a hill

David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 January, 02:16
In response reaper myer to his Publication
What do you plant on concrete? That's a very small area for planting to begin with. No, they look like steps and not at all like the terraces made for farming.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

LeLe John @Grace1125
16 January, 10:53
can someone give this guy his own channel lease or podcast, i love him

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
16 January, 10:57
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Me too! I love how he tells the story...awesome.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
16 January, 10:36
These are just quality architectural terraces. They are very common all over the world on mountainous regions. The tiktoker intentionally chose this picture to prove his argument.

Living through likes.

Do your own homework.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
16 January, 09:53
He is awesome!

I am What I am @OfLight
16 January, 09:30
i love this guys tik toks

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
16 January, 09:14
normies and everything