JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 January, 11:26
PRAYER REQUEST
🌟🙏✝️🙏🌟

I hope everyone is enjoying their evening.

I'm making this Prayer Request for @KrisWilliams and her beautiful daughter, who is presently in the hospital for her gallbladder.

Please keep both of them and their family in your continued prayers and send as much Love and Light that you can.❤️

If you know Kris, you know that she is an absolute angel, who spreads Truth, Love, Light & Faith on numerous platforms and she is such a blessing.😇

Thank you so much.
🌟💖🌟💖🌟💖🌟

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
@KrisWilliams
I am just seeing this 🙏💖How is Your Daughter?💙🙏 I am 🙏Praying🙏 & Sending 💖Love💙 & Positive Vibes 🙏💖 I Love You ♾♾ Please let Us know what WE can do to help🙏💙 God Bless Ya’ll💖🙏
10:05 PM - Jan 16, 2023
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 January, 10:42
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
💛Love you to, sis!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 January, 10:42
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
💛TY!!! She made it through surgery today. I have not heard anything this evening, she is being monitored as her bilirubin and other vitals are too high or too low atm, so they kept her over night. Surgery took longer than expected, Doc said her gallbladder had to be removed. She may still have a blocked bile duct, as they only did the gallbladder removal. I will try her in the morning! If all goes well, they should send her home! I am hopeful!!! TY!!!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
16 January, 10:50
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
🙏💖Oh, Thank God💙🙏 I am
continuing to 🙏💖Pray💙🙏 for Her & Ya’ll🙏💖 Please let US know if WE can do anything, anything at all 🙏💖 God Bless ♾♾💙🙏