Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
πŸ™Can I ask for a prayer please. Just found out my daughter is in the hospital for her gallbladder. She may have to have it removed tonight. Thank You for your prayers!!!
03:37 PM - Jan 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
15 January, 06:56
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Sending healing prayers
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 January, 06:56
In response arba happihr to her Publication
TY!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 January, 06:53
Praying

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
TY!!!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
15 January, 06:51
πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ™

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
TY!!!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 January, 06:50
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

15 January, 06:54
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
TY!!!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
15 January, 12:45
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

15 January, 09:14
In response Just Amom to her Publication
TY!!!

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
15 January, 12:40
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

May she recover soon. Tremendously painful.
Said goodby & adios to mine in 2008

15 January, 12:41
In response Donna Keville to her Publication
TY!!! I believe she has been in a lot of pain for a while and hiding it well!!!

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
15 January, 12:38
prayers and love ❀️

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ many prayers for your daughter. I have had issues with gallstones that brought me to my knees.

15 January, 12:40
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
TY!!! I am sorry to hear you have! I did a couple of years ago and it was hard as a rock, but I got on celery seed extract and I never had surgery to have it removed. My daughter believes the docs, not herbs sadly!

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

In response Gr8t Patriot22 to her Publication
TY!!!

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

15 January, 12:31
In response Shin Riimo to his Publication
TY!!!

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
15 January, 12:27
πŸ™β€οΈ

15 January, 12:29
In response Sea Shell to his Publication
TY!!!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
15 January, 12:21
Absolutely Kris. Going up in Yeshua's Holy name.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

15 January, 12:25
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
TY so much!!! I am so humbled by all the prayers!!! TY and TY you all!!!

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

15 January, 12:28
In response GOD WON to her Publication
TY!!! So beautiful!!!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
15 January, 12:20
Sending prayers now... hang in there... hope she will be out soon and safe... πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—

15 January, 12:28
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
TY!!! I haven't heard a word, but it is late, or early. I will call as soon as I can unless I hear sooner!!! TY!!!

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
15 January, 12:19
prayer for healing πŸ™

15 January, 12:27
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
TY!!!

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
14 January, 11:46
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

14 January, 11:46
In response Jul Anon to her Publication
TY!!!

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
14 January, 11:42
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™PrayersπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

14 January, 11:43
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
TY!!!

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
Yes! God has her. Sending love to both of you now.

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
TY very kindly!!!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
14 January, 11:40
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

14 January, 11:41
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
TY!!!

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
14 January, 10:33
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’

14 January, 10:34
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
TY!!!

Only followers of this user (LeaOlive) can see their posts

14 January, 10:31
In response Tracy Oliver to her Publication
TY!!!

Lois Lane @Desrev01
14 January, 10:20
Before you begin your prayers thank God in advance for her healing and EXPECT her healing. IJN. God Bless. I will pray for her.

14 January, 10:24
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
I Thank God every day and with every prayer!!! And yes, I expect her healing!!! TYVM!!!

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
14 January, 10:56
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
Be healed in the name of Jesus our Lord! Thank You Lord, for prayers answered. Amen.

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
14 January, 10:16
God Bless

14 January, 10:16
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
TY!!!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
14 January, 10:10
I'm praying she recovers quickly πŸ™

14 January, 10:11
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
TY!!! Still holding my breath almost!

connie wright @cowri
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

14 January, 10:11
In response connie wright to her Publication
TY!!!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 January, 10:09
sending prayers. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
TY!!!

Silver Cat @silvercat
14 January, 10:07
Prayers for her speedy recovery!

14 January, 10:07
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
TY!!! Not heard anything back yet, but TY!!!

kolibri @kolibri
14 January, 08:24
β€οΈπŸ™

14 January, 08:25
In response kolibri to his Publication
TY!!!

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
14 January, 08:14
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

14 January, 08:23
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
TY!!!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
14 January, 08:14
God may your hand be on those operating on Kris's daughter. I pray she will be healed of any and all sickness. Bring Kris and his family your peace and comfort.

14 January, 08:23
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
TY!!! Beautiful!!!