Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
16 January, 11:59
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 January, 10:45
😂 should be some sight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
😂 should be some sight

😂 should be some sight

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
16 January, 10:12
I've heard some things about Mars that makes me think we earthlings have been there, hung out there for various reasons and many have been relocated there over the last couple of decades. Arrivals & Departures are the least of the issues.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 January, 10:09
you cannot land on plasma. you can land on planet lands outside the antarctica ice wall.

Pink Totter @Totter
17 January, 02:56
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
MARS?

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
16 January, 04:45
Sorry but I just don't buy it. My gut tells me this is a deep fake.

Tom Grant @GrantQ
16 January, 12:54
Looks like a launch in rewind. If not, it's some pretty impressive landing skills.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
16 January, 04:42
In response Tom Grant to his Publication
Thats all i think it is too. If it is a landing I would have to see it for myself up close not at a distance.

Terri ... @Terri
16 January, 02:22
In response Tom Grant to his Publication
in my mind I believe technology is the anti Christ I don't trust any of it