Sarah Connor @Sarahconnor
My husband ordered this Ivermectin and the tube is much thicker than what I’ve previously used. Also, it doesn’t say 1.87% anywhere on the box/tube. Is this the right stuff?
06:16 PM - Jan 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
15 January, 07:42
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Don't take that stuff. That isn't ivermectin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
15 January, 07:15
Veterinarian here...this is not the same active ingredient as ivermectin. While it works similarly, they are two separate compounds.They are both broad spectrum anti-parastics, meaning that they do kill a wide array of parasites. With that said, ivermectin is known to be a bit more broad spectrum than pyrantel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
15 January, 07:17
In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication
Appreciate this info, thank you so much!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 January, 07:11
I believe its suppose to be 1.87%!

15 January, 07:16
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
That’s what I thought too, which is why Im not going to use this stuff unless I know it’s the right stuff

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
15 January, 06:43
Pyrantel pamoate is the anti-helminic chemical used to treat pinworm parasites. Unfortunately, you were not sent what you ordered... I purchased the pyrantel pamoate to take as the last step in my long-term parasite detox. From what I have read, you only take one dose of pyrantel pamoate because it kills all the parasites at once. Therefore, you risk more herxing, which is VERY uncomfortable.... I'm hoping most of my parasites are already gone by the time I take the pyrantel... 💞

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
15 January, 06:35
Perhaps, a slightly less strong kind "Greyhounds administered fenbendazole had fecal egg count reductions (FECRs) of 95.8 and 99.8% at 10 and 31 days following initial treatment, respectively. Greyhounds administered pyrantel pamoate had FECRs of 85.8 and 88.3% at 10 and 31 days after the first treatment, respectively" Ignore the "greyhound" part.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
15 January, 06:33
Mine says Ivermectin but i do know that Pyrantel Pamoate is a dewormer... think it is Fenbendazole too. I have a whole bottle of this that I bought for my dog....

LQve Trump @LoveTump
15 January, 06:28
I've used that brand before but it said ivermectin paste 1.87%. The one I have now is Bimectin brand and it also says ivermectin paste 1.87% on the front of box.
What you got might be different (?)

15 January, 06:35
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Right, This is what mine usually looks like, with the 1.87% clearly shown, which is why im wondring about this new batch

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
15 January, 07:31
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Where do you order it from?