Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
15 January, 06:16
My husband ordered this Ivermectin and the tube is much thicker than what I’ve previously used. Also, it doesn’t say 1.87% anywhere on the box/tube. Is this the right stuff?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
I've used that brand before but it said ivermectin paste 1.87%. The one I have now is Bimectin brand and it also says ivermectin paste 1.87% on the front of box.
What you got might be different (?)
06:28 PM - Jan 15, 2023
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
15 January, 07:31
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Where do you order it from?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 January, 08:31
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Usually I order from Amazon or buy local at our animal feed store. But in this case, my hubby ordered on eBay.

15 January, 06:35
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Right, This is what mine usually looks like, with the 1.87% clearly shown, which is why im wondring about this new batch