Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 January, 03:26
Twisted

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gail Ross @gailofgaia
15 January, 04:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What is the trick to posting here. Can you help me because for some reason I can't seem to post..the publish button does not work! Please send me a message if you can help! I have many great posts I would like to add but cant seem to make it work!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
I often have difficulty that results in me not posting.
I did find that if you space after your link or last character of your sentence then the publish button will highlight and then you may select it to post.
I found that my screen shots or cut and paste will not take. I often have to save a meme or picture and then upload it.
I have not figured out the links and why some post and some do not. Hope this helps. If you figure out a fix please let me know.
05:28 PM - Jan 15, 2023
In response Gail Ross to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AndieJJ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Andrea COLEMAN, click on at the bottom under it