Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
16 January, 05:33
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
That's an interesting pick and opens up lots of interpretations. When we ask the question if world's round or flat, what do we actually mean with "world"?

All I know is that I definitely do not know 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
16 January, 10:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
16 January, 10:44
I wish I could read all that small print on the sides.

arba happihr @arba
16 January, 09:57
🤣😂🤣
So does a quarter 🤗💞

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
16 January, 07:24
This is round too... what FE says: "It's not a globe."

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 January, 05:47
thats round as fook

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 January, 01:27
Juan says Round in 3D not round in 4D but also says "Flat Earth Theory" was a purposeful DARPA project to scope us all out and map us.
Many more hoops Nana is pretty sure we have been thrown thr to see where we fell OR DIDN'T!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 January, 09:22
🙏💥❤️😃✝️👍

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 January, 08:25
Circle or sphere?

Circle or sphere?

Circle or sphere?

some one special to some @godrus
15 January, 05:28
so maybe it is like the two halves of an hour glass: one side is the world where we physically live, and the other side of the small opening expands into the world we will all go to when our souls leave here - through the yellow, from the green to the blue

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
15 January, 06:42
In response some one special to some to her Publication
I pray I'll have my husband and kids with me. That's the only thing that scares me.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
15 January, 04:50
maybe its only half full lol

Silver Cat @silvercat
15 January, 04:50
The whole flat earth thing was a psyop started by darpa, as was pokemon go; darpa was curious to see how many people would be distracted by bs.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
16 January, 01:34
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Useful Idiots are born everyday America

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 January, 04:47
I am sure It Is just A Coincidence That Jaun Was Talking about this Couple days ago.
./sync

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
15 January, 04:21
Yep!!!! hehehehehehe🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣