The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Dasting...!!!! Mexico knows...BQQM🙌💥
01:19 PM - Jan 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
15 January, 02:50
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 January, 04:09
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
Yes, she did say that the people on MX drink A LOT of sodas...LOL
Funny you posted that bc she just told me that this morning..😂🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
15 January, 02:45
As a briton, I was always concerned that USA kids breakfast cereals appeared to be unhealthy desserts. For us it was porridge oats, toast, eggs or sausages, very little sugar or salt. It wasnt long until crap like frosties and sugar puffs started appearing on our shelves.

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 January, 02:39
It would be interesting to see what the cereal packages look like in other countries. Also, where do other countries place toxic "foods?"
Or do they even offer them at all?
Is it only a plan to disable US citizens?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 January, 04:12
In response Every Time to her Publication
Maybe we can do a Poll and see...Hmmm
You wanna start it?💥

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
15 January, 01:21
HOLY, Look at them cereal prices!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
15 January, 01:24
In response Jodi AAA to her Publication
Wow

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 January, 01:34
In response Jodi AAA to her Publication
I was looking for Pesos...and I'm wondering if those prices are for something else under the cereal?? $45.00 seems waaaay too much so it's got to be for another item lower??

Also, My friend who lived there said they do not allow candy, sweets and toxic treat things that attract kids at their eye level, it is higher up for the parents to see... LOL We should do that here, take the temptation away for kids and give the parents a mental break when shopping...😂