Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
Prayer / Love request.
This is a difficult one as he is not someone I have cared for nor respected in the 18 years I have known him. He's been consistently deceptive, manipulative, self-serving, prideful, jealous and destructive but now he is destroying himself.

I am asking for prayers for Jesus, for the strength to overcome his addiction, for his two beautiful children and his loyal suffering wife. I pray that he be graced with Gratitude and Forgiveness, may he find the strength to choose life.
šŸ™ā¤ļø
12:42 AM - Jan 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by wwg1wgaww in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 January, 01:16
In response Just Amom to her Publication
i understandā™„ļøam praying for Jesus to soften his heart, for the veil to be lifted and for him to see who he has become. for this truth to lead him to repentance, and courage to want to change, and choose the path to life. and for you just Amom the blessings from God for staying to give this man a chance to turn his life around

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
15 January, 01:22
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Thank you ā¤ļø

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
15 January, 01:15
it is prayer requests like this that prove why we were chosen. love wins - praying for and loving the hard to love. i saw this CS Lewis quote this week and it really gave me hope in my own battles. Prayers for him and for Godā€™s hand and grace to move his heart.

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Pink Totter @Totter
15 January, 01:06
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ’—šŸ™šŸ’—šŸ™šŸ™
Those who are the hardest to pray for are the ones who need it the most.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
15 January, 01:24
In response Pink Totter to her Publication

ā¤ļø

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 January, 12:59
šŸ™šŸ’™šŸ™

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
15 January, 12:57
šŸ™ā¤ļø

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
15 January, 12:54
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ God Bless

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
15 January, 12:53
šŸ™ā¤ļøšŸ™

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
15 January, 12:51
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Sheila Smith @THETHUNDERROLLS
15 January, 12:45
Praying