Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 January, 11:56
Good Morning Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 January, 05:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Lots of feelings today. I appreciate it. It is an opportunity to drop into some of those feelings that we don't always have the courage to express. This is going to be one of the keys to surviving the forthcoming reveals. I get the strong impression that most here still have no idea just how deep this goes so I am repeating my 3 Step Plan for surviving The Great Awakening...

1. Name it.
2. Feel the feelings.
3. Let it go. (Give it to God)

One of my greatest concerns among our family here is how sure everyone is about how ready they are.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
07:48 PM - Jan 14, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JustAFox in this post can reply
14 January, 07:49
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become - YouTube

Three Days Grace's official music video for 'Animal I Have Become'. Click to listen to Three Days Grace on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/ThreeDaysGraceSpot?IQi...

14 January, 07:49
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication