Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
15 January, 09:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
KEWLLL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 January, 07:56
More doGs👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
15 January, 09:00
Wow......the artist is very talented.......looks real!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
15 January, 01:50
💝Looks like are sweet loyal Annabella.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
14 January, 08:44
unconditional Love 🕊i 🙏🏼your Angel is ok 💖🙌🏼🕊

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
14 January, 07:58
We all love it 😊❤️🐶

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
14 January, 05:48
💖 Together 💖

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 January, 05:07
Lots of feelings today. I appreciate it. It is an opportunity to drop into some of those feelings that we don't always have the courage to express. This is going to be one of the keys to surviving the forthcoming reveals. I get the strong impression that most here still have no idea just how deep this goes so I am repeating my 3 Step Plan for surviving The Great Awakening...

1. Name it.
2. Feel the feelings.
3. Let it go. (Give it to God)

One of my greatest concerns among our family here is how sure everyone is about how ready they are.

#FamilyIsEverything

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
15 January, 08:39
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I question myself too.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 January, 09:01
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
"We all believed, we'd run into the burning building...but until we feel that HEAT, we can never know."
[TENET]

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 January, 04:52
Needle felting, fun to do. Then make it 3-D❤️

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
14 January, 02:06
So much hidden talent in this world.
Incredible!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
14 January, 01:56
Good day to create something beautiful.
Loving all the love you share.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
14 January, 01:27
That is awesome. Just lost our dog after 13 years. Wish I could get this done.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 January, 12:16
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Sorry for your loss. There are artists on Etsy that do custom felting from photos.
https://www.etsy.com/marke...

Ange Love @LoveM
14 January, 01:01
🐸Good morning VK🙏🏻✨🕊❤️🎶

The Real Me @TheRealMe
14 January, 12:59
Dust magnet.

Not Important @Notimportant
14 January, 12:57
dream within a dream within...
carbon copy # ?

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
14 January, 12:58
They're in the process of throwing Biden under the bus right now.

Shannon Jenkins @Shennshenn05
14 January, 12:57
i dabbled in needle felting for a bit…

Pink Totter @Totter
14 January, 12:56
Good Morning VK. Beautiful job, the dog looks real. Needle felting, bought the needles and have them around here somewhere, have piles of wool, just haven't gotten around to doing it... yet!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 January, 04:53
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
It’s fun!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 January, 12:52
Mornin’ Again VK 🙏🏼🥰
This is Beautiful, but I would cry every time I looked at them! Like I am now!😭
VL - :34
Nov 01, 2017 10:56:16 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No. 147567888
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops car

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 January, 12:56
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
cont.
special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
14 January, 12:50
Good morning/afternoon VK and my Family here 😃! Just beautiful what can be made! Creation and imagination from within can bring

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 January, 12:48
Good morning VK and Patriots❤️

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
14 January, 12:42
Good morning VK. Love this clip. Thanks for sharing. ♥️

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
14 January, 12:37
just think what they can do with a silicone masks

CharRose @CharRose
14 January, 12:37
So beautiful VK....it reminds me of this scripture. 💖

Ange Love @LoveM
14 January, 07:58
In response CharRose to her Publication
💖

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 January, 12:34
Good morning VK
❤️ I hope you have a happy day
🙏🏻

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
14 January, 12:32
I'm just catching up, so it's "good afternoon" to you and to our whole AU family. Making the most of a wonderful, cold, crisp winter day and feeling blessed. Let's see what this day brings...

Evangelina @Evangelina
14 January, 12:30
Awesome!
She makes it look so EZ

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
14 January, 12:30
Good morning Sir
An artist - so lifelike
very moving

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
14 January, 12:27
Lifelike!