Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
Diamonds neck has gone huge again. Sorry to everyone that donated on her fundraiser. I did an update on it and it posted it like 10+ times. UGH. A glitch and it's been reported so they can fix it so your email got spammed basically. Anyway Diamonds neck out of nowhere swelled up again. I am still paying on other vet bills so I am struggling. I cannot even afford food at this time. Anyway I did make an appt with NEW vet for Tuesday to try to find the cause of all of this. I have been crying for 2 days over this. I need answers........https://www.givesendgo.com...
03:25 PM - Jan 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
15 January, 12:45
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
We gave out little dog Panacur C dog dewormer with (fenbendazole) in it, and literally watched her stomach go down and become smaller in just a few days

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 January, 01:13
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
shes been on ivermectin....I even been rubbing the spray on her neck.. nothing....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kolibri @kolibri
15 January, 12:37
❤️🙏

Montana Born Patriot @QCircleM
14 January, 11:50
Animal Regeneration Ver 2.0 - YouTube

When you care for an animal/pet it becomes a very important part of your life and family, you will always want the best for them. This video is programmed to...

Montana Born Patriot @QCircleM
14 January, 11:50
In response Montana Born Patriot to her Publication
Animal Regeneration 3 - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by DistroKidAnimal Regeneration 3 · Sapien MedicineBeautiful Beasties℗ Sapien Media RecordsReleased on: 2021-01-11Auto-generated by YouTube.

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
14 January, 11:39
https://www.teslabiohealin... I know they're a little spendy, but maybe with a few donations you can get one or two.

14 January, 11:41
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
I already have 3..making pymts on them. Havent seen it help much.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 January, 11:35
sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏