Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
14 January, 07:37
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Reminds me of this post

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
14 January, 03:55
👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
14 January, 03:49
it wouldn’t bother me a bit, I just cancelled my internet a week a ago, cancelled cable about 7 Years ago I’m tired of paying these corporations billionaires my hard earn money, the only thing i have now is my cell phone and if they decide to shut that down I’ll give 2shits as well 🤨F$&k the System 😏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 January, 03:37

Red Edge @Rededge
14 January, 02:56
There is this one too

Tyler 316 @TWM316
14 January, 02:52
The thing I’ve wondered about this is if there is a shutdown, wouldn’t you have to own Starlink to still have access?

Red Edge @Rededge
14 January, 02:54
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
or we are all connected but we just don't know it yet...

Lynda Mathews @LyndaMathews
14 January, 07:26
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
I don't believe so, there has to be one in your area to connect to.

Red Edge @Rededge
14 January, 02:51

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 January, 03:19
In response Red Edge to her Publication
🤣 Looks to me like we have been witnessing a Trump deck of cards! Can't wait to see the new incoming card 🙂

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 January, 07:31
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Who else did a wi-fi search for Em=c2?

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 January, 02:55
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
mhm and VK with Starlink.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
14 January, 07:24
Always brings me back to this post