Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 January, 02:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Rededge in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 January, 07:31
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Who else did a wi-fi search for Em=c2?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 January, 03:19
🤣 Looks to me like we have been witnessing a Trump deck of cards! Can't wait to see the new incoming card 🙂

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
14 January, 03:11
The Trump Card could be The Speaker of the house being acting President, if they use the 25th on Biden, Harris is an Anchor baby so doesn't qualify, so that leaves the third in line, Kevin.

connie wright @cowri
14 January, 03:18
In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication
Jr

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
14 January, 02:59
N3 > 143 > 17

14159265 > 17

Red Edge @Rededge
14 January, 03:16
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
remember our convo re starlink twitter days.I still have that ....

Tyler 316 @TWM316
14 January, 02:52
Well this answered my question haha