Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
19 January, 05:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Man @2PillarPortal
17 January, 09:51
To Send out Vibes like that is such a beautiful feeling, it has to be next to Heaven.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crafty Fox @CraftyFox
15 January, 10:47
BE THE LOVE...

Cee Bear @CBear
15 January, 01:36
❤️

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
15 January, 12:22
😭💕

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
15 January, 09:27
😢😓

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
15 January, 09:16
Pure love..

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 January, 09:08
Love is beautiful.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 January, 09:06
🙏💥✝️❤️😃👍

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
15 January, 09:05
🥺 Ugly crying! 😭
Compassion is pure LOVE 💜💚💜

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
15 January, 08:50
Precious Man....a little support goes a long way. Bless both of them, Jesus ;)

America First @AmericaFirst17
15 January, 08:05
This is a very loving, humble, compassionate soul being. Zero regard for nurturing any vanity.

They may have corrupted many on this earth, but they didn't get all of us. Prayerfully, a miracle will happen and those they have tainted will become 'clean and white as snow' in the new world we are building.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
15 January, 05:16
So love that! ,awww, what a beautiful soul he is.

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
15 January, 05:04

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
15 January, 02:46
compassion vibes, officially adopted

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
15 January, 05:19
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
awww, these are such great vids.(adoption surprise).make ya spurt a tear😁

TBo ogg donated @tbog
15 January, 02:00
Cancer is on a lot of people's mind these days.

We will get through it.

Together

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
15 January, 06:11
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
It is a really scary topic...I used to think because I CS cigarettes lately I was glowing to develop cancer of some kind...I used to run around fearing death and think I was going to die too early before I could watch my children grow up. Then I saw ALL of my children lol.

An interesting fact I just found out, it is Sherrae Nichole Cunningfox (earth) who is glowing to marry Elon Reeve Musk. Sherrae is 36 years old and is cancer and Elon is a Cancer who is 51 years old. He was born on 06/28/1971 and I was born on July 22, 1986. The combination of my years in 9 and his in 6...the mirror of that would be 69 which is basically the cancer symbol turned sideways.

Jared and Elon are 181 days apart. Jared was born on 12/26/1971, so let's see here. A half circle would be 180 degrees +1 day. They are father and son. Which would represent 22 +11--our sun's name is Kai. So, therefore 2211=42 (D + B) Day Break or Breaking Dawn :) ooo Vampires, I LOVE

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 January, 12:26
Her pain is palpable and so is her shock at the barber's actions ...
He is a good soul✨🙏

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
15 January, 12:09
😭❤️🔥😮‍💨🫶🏻

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 January, 12:03
Thank you for the positivity & love, much needed now❤️❤️❤️

Lois Lane @Desrev01
14 January, 11:51
That moment when Love and Compassion spills from your soul. Look in his eyes and see the face of God. This is how we march forward Patriots and show the same compassion to those who did not awaken with us. God is Love. We must be the LOVE that God expects of us. We have a large task before us. An entire world to heal. God be with us.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 January, 11:35

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 January, 11:11
VK, I see you have an admirer in the comments. ;)

14 January, 11:07
We are WITH YOU.
Q

14 January, 11:05
Beautiful. There are more good people than bad.

EAL Stokes @EAL
14 January, 11:03
Beautiful heart...❤️❤️❤️

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
14 January, 08:04
i just wont say wot i wana say..🤐

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
14 January, 08:02
Humanity is a beautiful thing..more good than evil in the world

Tom Grant @GrantQ
14 January, 07:42
Love this video.
Although all us here are aware of the absolute evil that has been inflicted on humanity over centuries (especially to the children), just remember there is far more good in this beautiful world than there is bad.
I hope everyone here has a BLESSED day.
GOD WINS

Victor This Guy @This_guy
14 January, 07:34
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲